For me....I literally drempt,a dream that was all in cartoon,and full of vivid,gorgeous,imagery and color....it felt so real! In the dream,I was a princess....and a handsome prince rode up on a horse......and stole my heart.It was the sweetest dream I ever had!
singerofsongs singerofsongs 41-45, F 5 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

I was eating something, I think it was a spider.

Best Answer

wow, a cartoon dream would be cool! I only ever have realistic type dreams- rarely even abstract.

Best Answer

Wow....that's neat to,you have realistic type dreams.....that's very cool!

Best Answer

I have about six dream sequences with multiple recurring locations. In one, I'm on glowing stairs suspended in blackness leading to landings with doors at multiple levels, and through the doors are alternate realities too detailed to go into. In another I'm like Gumby, I can go through walls and shape-change, this one takes place in the apartment where we lived when I was 3, but beyond and within the walls are big adventures. There's a forest that reminds me of Northern Ontario - the Algonquins, but it's a tame area with cabins and firepits etc. I'm always a kid when I'm there. There's an apocalyptic wasteland where I'm a soldier wandering amongst corpses or killing multitudes with some futuristic weapon. There's a pleasure dome or a seraglio, where you can imagine what occurs. There's a collection of scenes from an imaginary empire - a whole continent that I sketched out in my teens and still recall... Once upon a time I lived more in my dreams than in the "real world", but now I've got responsibilities and goals that preclude spending much time there anymore... When you gain power on one plane, you lose it in another...<br />
lol all of which doesn't answer your question at all.

Best Answer

Wow....that sounds quite fasinating to have six different dream sequences going on at once!Do you think that they are all pieces of a bigger something,that has or signifies a deep meaning of your life.....or are they isolated dreams,that co~exist as singular chapters,that signify something of importance to you!

Best Answer

I actually remembered more while I was writing that, but it's such a convoluted mess of symbols and fragments that I could type all night and still only scratch the surface. They used to have more meaning to me, but lately they're in the background unless I have a nightmare or wake up giggling or horny or something...

Best Answer

I sometimes have a dream where I meet up with someone I really care about, always wake up with a smile too :D I can't really give details but just being with them is magical!

Best Answer

wow....that sounds magical!

Best Answer

Having the girl that was in it be next to me when i wake up

Best Answer

Haha! Talk about virtual reality!

Best Answer