I loved that "end of a day well spent" feeling I would get when I looked at my daughter sleeping in her bed at night in clean sheets and fluffy blanket, freshly bathed, bed time book folded on the night table, fresh air wafting into the room from the open crack in the window, and her faithful rocking horse, standing sentry at her bedside.

Best Answer

The moment my kids were born, some intense ******* that made we forget where I was for a moment, and really good ecstasy.

Best Answer

the euphoria of falling in love...

Best Answer

This may sound odd to some but for me it was giving birth...wow what a rush!. Ive never felt that kind of pain before and actually i thought it was great like a wave sweeping through your body a natural rush..brilliant..nothing like it.

Best Answer

The feeling you get when you relate to everyone. it is hard to describe but mentally it when you feel very comfortable inside your own body and can relate to everyone around you on a really equal basis.

Best Answer

in these days.. life is like walking on metal road and sun is hot .. so you can imagine how some one can feel after such kind of marathon when he reach his finishing line..<br />
so when i end my day in evening and i feel that today i did some thing positive and did some thing for some one else too .. i feel so relax..<br />
Regards

Best Answer

The feeling I got when I floored the accelerator in my sepmom's Mini Cooper. The rush and feeling of complete nirvana as I shifted each gear at the redline, watching the speedometer confidently surge past 100 miles an hour, the sense of anticipation you get as you approach the curve, letting off the gas and steering into the curve, the fear I felt when I hit a pothole, almost casting me off of the road to a certain death, and the feeling of complete control as you correct the car and it regains its composure, and finally the force of the brakes as you struggle to stop before the stop sign.

Best Answer

Funny. I know I have felt this best feeling business more than once but when I read your Q, this is what I was instantly reminded of.<br />
I was out shopping with my sister and after a loooong day of it, I wanted to simply go home and crash. She, on the other hand, insisted that we buy dinner first. Me, I am the person who likes to eat but sleep always comes first. I wasn't feeling hungry, either at the time.<br />
She said, "Fine, I'll just buy an extra dish for you." So when the taxi dropped me off at my place, she simply pushed the parcel into my hand.<br />
When I got in, I did crash although it was more like a doze. I was out for only about half an hour. And when I was up, I was hungry like a bear!<br />
It was the best feeling when I opened the parcel and found my favorite dish inside, still warm and smelling wonderful!

Best Answer

love / infatuation / limerence

Best Answer

best feeling in my life was when everyone told me I was the greatest actress in the school.

Best Answer