unicornmagic unicornmagic 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2011

Unless at some point he had told me to mind my own business, etc., then yes, I would tell him. I would merely show him the proof however, without putting in my other personal evaluations. Then I'd just butt out and let him handle the situation. I don't like getting involved in that sort of thing, and some people don't appreciate it. But if I cared for my brother or friend or whatever, then I couldn't allow someone to deceive him about something so important.

It's a shame.

Tsunami makes a valid point. Make sure that what you suspect is actually going on before you proceed.

Best Answer

this is really a very good answer i' impressed

Best Answer

No, you show her and tell her that you know what she's up to. Give her an ultimatum, if she doesn't remove the profile and get real, you're going to tell your brother what you know.

Best Answer

I'd send him a simpathy card.

Best Answer

its your brother, you not only tell him, you show him the messages so he really knows

Best Answer

HELL YES YOU SHOW HIM - Tell him to get out - get out now and don't look back - when the sign is this blatent don't ignore it - if he marries this girl he'll be sorry

Best Answer

Arrange a date with her. Ask a friend that she does not know to go meet her ( TELL HIM TO TAKE PHOTOS OF HER AND HIM AND WHERE THEY WENT ON THEIR DATE) on the date. If she then turns up for the date. THEN tell your Brother as you have proof

Best Answer

Hit her up and **** her before he finds out

Best Answer

You know your brother best. Is he likely to be the type to shoot the messenger? Would he rather you stay out of it? Or will he be grateful to you for saving him from a life with a possibly cheating wife.? Only you can know what to do in a case like this. Weigh the options. Tell him and...................what? Or keep it to yourself and watch as .........................................what? Perhaps there is a way to just let him accidentally stumble upon the information himself. How did you discover it? Are you on the same dating site?

Best Answer

no my best friend is on the dating site and she came across it somehow, and she showed me. thankyou for your response

Best Answer

If the account is active then mention it, if she hasn't logged on in months then ignore it.

Best Answer

Thankyou to everyone who has taken the time to answer this question you have really helped me

Best Answer

Really? So, what have you decided to do? Tell him? In the short run, it may be the most difficult choice, but in the long run, it could be the best thing to do, before there are a couple of kids to consider.

Best Answer

they already have a 4 yr old son, which is why it is so difficult,but they don't live together. I will simply show it to him and then he can sort it out himself. He should know, and he can get her to explain. It's really the only thing to do

Best Answer

I agree. You do need to show him, assuming the account is current. Then let him decide what to do about it and don't mention it again.

Best Answer