soulsearchingforever soulsearchingforever 31-35, F 16 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Loneliness

Nothing. While it may be possible to go back in time, it's literally impossible to change the outcome of the results in the past for your given universe. Even if I could, I wouldn't, due to the Butterfly Effect. One TINY change in the past could lead to catastrophic changes in the future. Even if you changed something good in the past, it could lead to immense catastrophe in the future. For instance, the Butterfly Effect might lead to the Third Reich taking control of the entire world (if you attempted to change something prior to WWII). I tell you now. Do not attempt to change the past. It will result in all sorts of paradoxes and problems. You can change the past of yourself by linking yourself to another universe that does have your desired outcome, that will give you your outcome while changing nothing else. However, the chance that you will find that universe to link to is infinitesimally close to zero. More or less, don't try to change the past. If you want, you can preserve yourself to see the future. This eliminates paradoxes, and the need for linking to an alternate universe. It's also much simpler than trying to create interdimensional space travel to access these alternate universes, that you'd literally need to travel in a different direction than your standard three dimensions of the x, y, and z-axes. Future "time travel" is much easier than backwards, is less likely to cause paradoxes, and is less likely to destroy the universe due to the paradoxes. It's fine when subatomic particles do this--they do this all the time. But they're VERY tiny, and transporting something as large as a human, arranging the particles together right, and not killing them in the process is a completely different story. Not to mention how much power would be needed to do this task. Backwards time travel, in my opinion, is NOT something humans should experiment with. Instead, forwards time travel is a better option. Interdimensional travel can also be done, so long as they don't try to go backwards in time and destroy the multiverse, not just the universe. Imagine. Single-handedly destroying not only your own universe, but every single other universe out there. How would that make you feel, assuming you're still alive after you do so? OK I think I'm getting a TL;DR sciency story now...

Best Answer

Hehehe, I completely agree with you.

Best Answer

Case in point: I don't want to travel back in time, period.

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

I gave up... I simply would of never given up.

Best Answer

Never Fall in Love.

Best Answer

Way too many things to list here.<br />
SOME of them would be incredibly shocking and would take too long to explain.<br />
Besides, "you had to BE THERE."

Best Answer

If backwards time travel were possible...stayed in school. I'm tired of people telling me how bright I am and then them wondering why I left. Public school system sucked, and that's when my depression and BPD kicked in. Ok, {edit} if it were possible, I'd of dropped out of school and got my GED immediately, then went into comm college, then into university. Oh well, the past is the past. I can effect my future now by doing good in the current because its never too late and I'm still young.

Best Answer

Not fall in love

Best Answer

Put in for more 'overtime' lmao

Best Answer

Nothing probably

Best Answer

I'd try to have another child a few years earlier, so maybe I wouldn't have had my two miscarriages.

Best Answer

Left home before my parents managed to destroy me

Best Answer

If I could find a way I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay<br />
I don't know why I did the things I did I don't know why I said the things I said <br />
Pride's like a knife it can cut deep inside <br />
Words are like weapons they wound sometimes.<br />
I didn't really mean to hurt you I didn't wanna see you go I know I made you cry, but baby

Best Answer

((((hugs))))) words can be taken back..in time, with alot of work, but they can...you just have to believe in yourself and keep trying xx

Best Answer

If I could turn back time <br />
If I could find a way <br />
I'd take back those words that hurt you <br />
And you'd stay <br />
If I could reach the stars <br />
I'd give them all to you <br />
Then you'd love me, love me <br />
Like you used to do

Best Answer

cher! ...love that song....you only live once, take each day as the best you can as you never know when you wont get a tommorow xx

Best Answer

Waste the people on my list before they died on their own!

Best Answer

Keep me off that list... Please

Best Answer

You're weren't on it to begin with! :)

Best Answer