Questionator Questionator 26-30 174 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Community

Question of the Day

Character is defined as to how you act when no one is watching. Ain't this the same thing?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

10-4

Best Answer

11 likes, 12 friends.. coincidence? I think not.. ;)

Best Answer

I would say so. I don't know who all has voted for this but I know that most of my friends haven't. In fact, I'd be surprised if any of them had.

Best Answer

are you implying stanK rigged this? not nice. imho.

Best Answer

Had I rigged this, I would've asked for help on the board, from everyone. I did that once, back before my first win.

Best Answer

At first, I thought it was something to win these. Now I've gotten to where it has to be something good for me to answer it. I've lost track of the stupid trophies.

Best Answer

I'm not in stanhop's circle and I rated this up.

Best Answer

i was not implying you rigged it! only that his reply implied, oh my. and that him doing that was not nice.

Best Answer

due people spamming ur ars , i voted for u and u arent in my circle ♥

Best Answer

It was 4ltern4te who implied I cheated.

Best Answer

Robbed more banks.<br />
Those judges ruin all the fun!

Best Answer

I know I would be more open about my sexuality and what my kinks are.<br />
I wouldn't be afraid to speak what is truly on my mind.<br />
I would be more open to trying new experiences.<br />
And I would be less afraid to show my love to my boyfriend in public situations.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

you sound like ur trapped under societies rules, sad

Best Answer

Act like myslef....

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I'd just SLAP a ho... especially when she flags this...

Best Answer

kidnap my boss and send her back home

Best Answer

am in

Best Answer

yay!!!

Best Answer

Be completely open in real life about my sexual interests.

Best Answer

Without doubt I'd go about everywhere all the time naked. Be more gregarious (I hate talking in public). Be a better friend.

Best Answer

Go to a different college, instead of letting family and church members pressure me...

Best Answer

make faces and be kiddish sometimes

Best Answer

Make, make. Be, be.

Best Answer

Do it now! :-)

Best Answer

Great question. But, I wouldn't do anything differently. The integrity of a person should dictate how they act either alone or with other people. I'd be myself!

Best Answer

Say what I honestly think, all the time.

Best Answer

This is going to sound bad but take out a few people who are not worthy of society.

Best Answer

Live life the way I want to.

Best Answer

I would keep talking without caring that I stutter....because then no one would judge me! I wish!

Best Answer

It would be amazing if we lived in a world that didnt judge... just an idea on the stutter ... I personally know that singing and reading poetry aloud (the rhyming) helps rewire your brain on the stutter.Just Remember those who judge are just trying to take the focus off their self ...

Best Answer

Agree with Soccergrlo28.
Also, don't wait for the world, it won't happen. So, do that right now anyways, and their judging won't matter after a while.

Best Answer

Wear all the skin bearing, slutty clothing I wanted, sleep with who I wanted whenever and where ever I wanted, drop out of college and pursue my dreams full-time. Ultimately live a life full of sex, happiness and leisure. Pity it's so frowned upon.

Best Answer

i am right with you

Best Answer

I would be the person that stands out, I don't want to be just another ordinary person, I would want to stand out like the posters where there is a sea of green apples and a bright shiny red one, I wanna be the red one.

Best Answer

Answer this question all over again.

Best Answer

live my life more freely.

Best Answer

Would not be ashamed anymore, not hide anymore...oh it would be so nice, if no one would be judgmental, would be a dream come true!

Best Answer