231girl 231girl 26-30, F 21 Answers Jun 27, 2012

Believe it or not, very little. One million wouldn't even buy a house in this neighbourhood.

Best Answer

I agree > a million is nice to receive > but it does not go as far as it used to.

Best Answer

I would pay off my ex-wife and our "settlement", invest in certain blue chip stocks, take my wife on a vacation to every place she's ever wanted to see, buy my condo outright, and set up some accounts for my older kids with some stipulations in place. One last thing....finish the album our band is recording by hiring a great producer.

Best Answer

go out and find a job,,,then quit

Best Answer

Pay off all my debts

Best Answer

Yup that is the right thing to do.

Best Answer

pay off my debts.. take a trip to china...give to charity and help family...go back to life as normal a million dollars want go that far in this world.

Best Answer

buy some stores for my town, theres nothing here. only two gas stations and one grocery story. the" big shots" (dairy queen and burger king) keep turning us down because they think their businesses will fail in a small town. in fact, the people in my town spend sooo much money outside of our town we are helping our neighboring towns become successful and we have nothing. then i'd buy myself some stuff, a house and new car. i might sound selfish but i wouldn't help my family because i know if i helped them they'd keep coming back for every bill every little thing. theyre like vultures, greedy vultures.

Best Answer

Escape from my life as it is now!

Best Answer

help my family.<br />
then give to charities :)

Best Answer

I'd buy a big house where we both could live

Best Answer

pay off my debts and purchase some stocks and bonds

Best Answer

I would pay off debts and bills first. Then I would buy a new vehicle <br />
and I would probably take an Alaskan cruise with a lady to accompany <br />
me for a good week.

Best Answer

Set up a trust operated by a corporation that manages the funds in an overseas account so it doesn't get taxed to death

Best Answer

I guess have a million bucks.

Best Answer

Pay off my debts and buy a house debt free :)

Best Answer