dragonsteel dragonsteel 26-30, M 11 Answers Mar 2, 2012

I would stand behind a elephant catching its **** in a basket for a million a year ..I would not do this for 30k

Best Answer

That one got me laughing..hehe!

Best Answer

work with people. ;)

Best Answer

That would be a good thing for sure!

Best Answer

I would do anything that didn't require me give up my dignity and self-respect for 1 mil a year. Hell, I would do anything that didn't require me give up my dignity and self-respect for 30 grand a year.

Best Answer

Terrorist bomb squad ;p

Best Answer

I'd be a hit man ... in all honesty.

Best Answer

Just about anything within reason

Best Answer

become a slave working for a company that would never see me as a person but another way to make a CEO feel better about themselves by stepping on all of the nobody's and the replaceable grunts that make their pleasure grow. Then again... I would have a hard time doing that for a mill.

Best Answer

It amazes me that, the higher the number goes, the more people will do certain things.

Best Answer

like I said, It would be hard! I would be able to swallow my pride for a few hours a day for that much money. Making allot of people that I love and care about happy for even a moment is well worth a few hours of hell each day.

Best Answer

Im a dog groomer... well.. i was... WHen i was still able to work, I tried working in JC penny selling drapes... I wound up talking people out of buying things because I can't lie.. "Um... its looks pretty, but you'll bring it back its ugly, and it will tear and wont lay right... just saying"... I didn't make much commission. AND If i don't like you... I dont like to hide it... i was raised to be honest and up front... if i can't say it its written on my forehead... I couldn't do what you mentioned at all..

Best Answer

In a land that is cripplingly dependent on a monetary system, survival does take some sacrifices to get by. But I did not have to mention that to you because I know that you already know that. What you do not know however is that I have been living this kind of ideology in my own mind since the day I could recall my first memory. I am merely saying that because for my entire life I have been forced to live by the standards and the rules of everyone around me never getting a chance to give my opinion or share my ideas of greatness to the masses. I know what its like to be a slave because I live it every day. If I could foresee another's happiness for even a moment because of something I earned it would make all the degradation and belittlement worth every penny. (plus, I don't really know allot of people that would go out of their way to make an impact in my dirrection So I figure if it wont happen to me I should at least make it happen for someone else.)

Best Answer

Repo

Best Answer