TiqqerGore TiqqerGore 16-17, F 22 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Community

Go away...and eat a god damn cheeseburger while you're at it.

Best Answer

That sounds like something fun to say . Except I am pretty sure that knowing me I would tell them to bring me a cheeseburger when they leave , so that I can just get their hopes high and kick them out again .

Best Answer

Look at them and then continue doing what I was doing before.

Best Answer

Haha , depends on what you were doing before . Maybe they would like to join you , c: . Haha !.

Best Answer

Perhaps they would.

Best Answer

ask them why they hulk smashed my door in because it is locked.

Best Answer

Hulk smashed...lmfao

Best Answer

Lmao , nice . I am pretty sure that wouldn't be a hulk smash if your door was still in place though . I would say that they are criminals , & get them arrested for breaking and entering . There goes their model career .

Best Answer

true but if my door is locked there is no other way to open it but to hulk smash !

Best Answer

tell em to get out

Best Answer

oh ****, Zelda fan! :3

Best Answer

:nodz: we are many. :]

Best Answer

Yours is going as best answer , xD . So obvious .

Best Answer

giver her a sandwich

Best Answer

I would die laughing at the way all the guys in my office would be drooling! Ha!<br />
Charlotte

Best Answer

ALL the guys? No gay guys in your office? That's discrimination. By law every office must have 1 gay guy.

Best Answer

Ha! There might be one, but trust me, he's in the closet if there is. I work in a construction company.

Best Answer

I'd wipe the snot off my nose. I'm sick and eating chicken noodle soup and it's very spicy.

Best Answer

Best Answer

If it was me . I would make them wipe my nose , &amp; if they didn't I would tell them that they had no business with being in my house and I could kick them out .

Best Answer

Are you hungry?

Best Answer

I wouldn't be surprised if they were hungry from all of the stuff that they have to eat .

Best Answer

I say that because I dated a few and they have to watch what they eat to the point of being hungry.

Best Answer

Without even knocking? I would be too busy laughing as the dogs chased him back outside to do anything else.

Best Answer

I would say "Naomi, you are one lucky girl, a billionaire AND good looking !!! Does he have a brother" ?

Best Answer

ask them what they were doing in my house.

Best Answer

I wouldn't ask . I would just punch them in the face .

Best Answer

well your a minor id have applauded you if you were around 30+ i however live on my own and could possibly get a monitary reward.

Best Answer

They couldn't, the door is locked. If they knocked I wouldn't open it because I'm smoking a joint. They'd have to go away.:-)

Best Answer

If she walked through my door Id be scared and yell " Do I owe you something?"here take it all ! lol I only think one person I know is a supermodel and she lives too far away to walk through my door. Id be curious how she got my address but Id still be pretty happy because I like her a lot.

Best Answer

Anything she wanted me to do :)

Best Answer

Must be at the wrong house!!lol

Best Answer

Take a billion photos and do what ever I want with him

Best Answer