freeangel freeangel 31-35, F 20 Answers Apr 11, 2011

I would head butt him and say - "if you used a penis enlarger you could have a **** i'd actually enjoy."

Best Answer

Okay I'm a guy here but if I were a woman in this situation would probably say something like: "Yea your right & if you had a body & face like ____ (Insert your fav hot male here) then MAYBE she would have something to do with you. In addition if you weren't such an insensitive JERK maybe I would too. <br />
But since you are a jerk I'll take my leave & go date somebody who isn't a JERK. After all if we continued dating then it could lead to marriage & kids & people like you should NEVER reproduce more JERKS like you".

Best Answer

I should tell him that if looks are all he cares about then he should start hanging around outside the plastic surgery clinics so he can try to pick up all the fake babes.

Best Answer

Tell him to go be with her if he's going to be such a rude, shallow *****.

Best Answer

I'd show him a picture of Alexander Skarsgard and told him that no matter what he does, he can never be like him.

Best Answer

Punch him right in the bean bag.

Best Answer

ignore and grab a cab.

Best Answer

Being that I'm a man I would laugh my bum off

Best Answer

I'd stab him because he probably slept with her. And then I would dig a hole under my refrigerator and bury him in it. And to celebrate the demise of an *******, Id enjoy everything in the icebox.

Best Answer

Easy - tell him if she's that great go be with her, because obviously you can do better than to be with a jerk like that x

Best Answer

roflmao!!!

Best Answer

Exercise?...after all

Best Answer

I would have to butt in and tell him "Well, if you exercised you just might finally lose your virginity!"

Best Answer