0wind0 0wind0 18-21, F 29 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Community

If a man slapped me for no reason what so ever – let’s just say my reflexes are real quick - he would have gotten '*****-slapped' and punched with force (to knock him to the ground and possibly into next week). I was taught no man is supposed to hit a woman and if he does, to make sure you hit back HARD – with or without anything in my hand!

Best Answer

A real MAN would never raise a hand to a woman, that individual is either immature, a coward or a bully but not a man.

Best Answer

*applauds*

Best Answer

Criminally charge him with assault, and get a civil restraining order. You don't have to tolerate it.

Best Answer

Been there. One hit. Enough to clear my way through the door.

Best Answer

Call the cops...

Best Answer

I fight back...Been there many times

Best Answer

rly?

Best Answer

All I can say is that "punk a** bit** better run"!!! And he best be fast on his feet too cause if I catch him hes DONE!!! I don't play games with men especially! I was taught that you stand your ground! My newest life lesson is this...You don't have permission to disrespect me! Peace Out!

Best Answer

Laugh. Then punch him.

If I saw him do it to a woman, I'd beat the **** out of him.

Best Answer

Slap him back

Best Answer

Stab him. Then call my relatives to come kick his ***.

Best Answer

Kick him in the nuts.

Best Answer

The front bumper of my toyota would get revenge ( accidentally) as I was pulling out of the driveway

Best Answer

Oh, I wouldn't kill him, but he wouldn't be walking for awhile.

Best Answer

I am a different person and I think if a man would have the guts slapping me, I would slap him back

Best Answer

Congratulations. The only sane, non-catty answer.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Shoot him.

Best Answer

I'd consider for about 0.7 seconds to apply the "turn the other cheek" approach and then probably deck him...

Best Answer

Was it with a glove? Then I would be obliged to accept his duel.

Best Answer

He would be pulling back a stump for one thing!!!

That's not happening .. I'd call 911

Best Answer

Slapped back. And I know some mean techniques to do so.

Best Answer

Kick him where it hurts.

Best Answer