SuperPiggyPikachu SuperPiggyPikachu 22-25 113 Answers Jul 1, 2012

make sure i forget theirs, they better not look for a gift from me! :D

Best Answer

My paternal grandmother forgets my b-day every year. Or rather, she just totally ignores it. And no she doesn't have Alzheimer's or any other major health problem. She's just a mean abusive *****. And now she's starting to convince my maternal grandmother to forget the birthdays of people in my family. Neither of them are really that poor, in fact they're kinda well off. My family is poor though, and thanks to my gma ignoring me all these years I have a greater chance of ending up being a ******** for college. I once considered joining a bikini barista place, but my male indian pen pal thought that was a horrible idea and said I shouldn't do that, that everything would be ok.

Best Answer

its happened before and am sure it wil happen again.... ce la vie

Best Answer

If people on here don't want others to forget their birthday just make it your 'Special Day'
Away from here then Iguess you'd be kinda knackered!
xo

Best Answer

Go on living my life.

Best Answer

Do what I do every year, make my own cake and share it with everyone, eventually they get the drift.

Best Answer

My siblings and mom remember, that's too many as it is. I've ignored it for decades. I do make sure to spend it with my daughter (who isn't sure when it is), so when she asks I can just say I had a pleasant day and spent it with my "best girl"!

Best Answer

this happened to me twice once when I was 12... but they had decided to move it for conveinice sake...from the middle of the week to the weekend.<br />
and another time everybody was just so busy that it never even came up... the first time I cried and hid in the closet went to bed early and cried myself to sleep...<br />
the second I went to the store bought me a hogie...chips ....pop and chocolate cake rented a great movie went home and had a wonderful night...of course the wine later helped.

Best Answer

Rings a bell, too often true in my life, but who cares? Give your heart to others and that gives yourself so much...., much more than a birthday cake coming from others...

Best Answer

Find some new friends. Seriously. That's horrible.

Best Answer

as long as I dont forget my own birthday ..lol...no.big deal!

Best Answer

Nothing.. it happens every year... I dont even care anymore ..

Best Answer

I wouldn't notice. I forget it too.

Best Answer

I would still cut the CAKE, make a video of me LICKING the CAKE off my fingers, and sms it to those who forgot it. That will remind them next year of that nasty gesture they extended to me.

Best Answer

you ask that like its never happened before lmfao

Best Answer

no-one knows when my birthday is , not even any-one in my family , the only one who did know was my mum , shes gone crazy now and has forgotten . of course , i could put it up on my facebook thing , and have people say "Ooh , happy birthday " but the only reason they would is because its there in front of them , otherwise they wouldnt even remember

Best Answer

i would celebrate alone

Best Answer

It happened, actually. First I walked around downtown and said hello to some of my friends, hoping that if the birthday girl were literally staring them in the face it would jog their memories. It didn't.<br />
I tried dropping hints. I actually said something in an email to one person later in the day about how nice it had been to run into him on my birthday. He must have skimmed the email really really quickly and reread it later; like most people he didn't realize he'd forgotten my birthday until about three days later.<br />
I cried. I got depressed. I talked to my therapist. Then I joined Facebook; it reminds people. They at least write on my wall every year now, which is good because this year that was all I got that day. (I'm planning on making it up to myself with a half birthday celebration in a few weeks. No one else is invited, since aside from one friend nobody could even be bothered to call on my actual birthday. I'm thinking day off, dinner out, a great cake since I couldn't afford one before, a little shopping, and possibly a camp-out at my favorite site.)<br />
This question got me thinking - I've had a lot of really sucky birthdays. Glad I know how to be good to myself.

Best Answer

ENJOY MYSELF BY MYSELF

Best Answer

Be very appreciative. I stopped celebrating birthdays after my 30th. And those last 5 or 6 were celebrated because of pressure from my family and friends. I've never liked the whole ordeal of my birthday. I enjoy other peoples. Just not my own.

Best Answer

if EVERYONE forgot it i'd be a little hurt.

Best Answer

I would be happy with that.

Best Answer