Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 12 Answers Feb 1 in Doing Good

Christ has returned, but most of people, including Christians, do not see Him. He faced more deniers than believers.<br />
Buddha, Muhammad, Krishna ... suffered the same fate when They returned as clearly promised and prophecized.<br />
The problem with men is that they don't come to The Prophet as Their Supreme Savior, but they expected that the Savior must be someone suited to their imagination. This has been taught in details in the Kitab-i-Iqan of Baha'u'llah: Christ does not come as Super Man for Christians, but as Savior for all human beings, including the pantheists, atheists, agnostics....<br />
Just think: How the world would be if Christ returned for the Christians, Buddha for Buddhists, Muhammad for Muslims, Super Philosopher for atheists, and Thousands of Prophets for thousands of other religious denominations?....<br />
People who have met Christ clearly see Him as the Eternal Holy Spirit in a new human temple with a New Name. <br />
He is all-victorious in the Name of the Living God.

Best Answer

H*ll,no!

Best Answer

run, i know what you did last summer

Best Answer

I doubt Jesus would recognized what we call "Christianity"... but as far as street magicians go... Jesus is right up there with David Blain.

Best Answer

No but he should know I been a little busy.

Best Answer

I better be, or it would be a bit to late to try to get ready.

Best Answer

I would try to buy some weed from him.... He looks like the kind of guy that would have superior bud....

Best Answer

I would like to think so, because if you see him it would be the rapture and you would be on your way to heaven.

Best Answer

Hmmmm honesrly no.

Best Answer

He's already here.

Best Answer