laurie37 laurie37 18-21, F 42 Answers Jul 19, 2012

Out of randomness, I would punch you in your face , and then say sorry..

Best Answer

Depends, did I remember to use deoderant? hahaha

Best Answer

I'd probably assume you were one of the many friends of my granddaughter's that I'd met and forgotten, so I'd hug you and say *it is so nice to see you.* Then I'd go away scratching my head and wondering *where and when did I meet that girl?*

Best Answer

Id stand there awkwardly, and laugh.

Best Answer

I would hug you really hard and say, "Hi! How are you?? Haven't seen you since....Yeah anyway, hi!!" Afterwards, as I'm walking away, I would motion for security to check you for drugs and I would wash my hands.... lol

Just kidding. I would hug you back. I have hugged many strangers in my day.

Best Answer

i would give you a hug, i would thank you.. and i would keep it in mind how lovely you are :)))

Best Answer

stand awkwardly still for a while and if your really pretty and smell real good I'll hug you back

Best Answer

Run away in fear.

Best Answer

will hug you back simply.... may be thank you for hugging me, i sometimes need hugs

Best Answer

I would give a quick hug back and then probably ask you to let go, ask who you are with an awkward smile and then be on my merry way. :)

Best Answer

I would honestly think it was free hugs day again and hug you back.

Best Answer

Oddly enough everyone in my life who has ever actually done that are people who I became very close with, but then ended up being enemies with so when someone does that exact thing it always puts me on guard and sets me into a cold crisp form of psychotic anger lol.

Best Answer

Assume you had mistaken me for some other devilishly handsome older gentleman, laugh with you at the whole silliness of it all and toddle off.

Best Answer

hug back, there is no harm in hugging.

Best Answer

i would be baffled but i would never mind a beautiful lady like you hugging me and i will hug u back

Best Answer

well that's sweet of you, I'd hug you back and say thanks for making my day.

Best Answer

smile awkwardly and hug back awkwardly...i'd be awkward

Best Answer

I would smile, hug you as well, thank you and be pleased you mistook me for someone else.

Best Answer

Sweetheart, if we ever meet, I would hope to get a huge hug from you! :D

Best Answer

Wow... beautiful day, starts well :)

Best Answer