What if Unites States of America got into a war and everything was destroyed? And the results after the war were everyone fighting/arguing/killing and every person for their selves...like an apocalypse..what would you do? And no you can't move out of the countries with an airplane because all the airports are destroyed..unless you get a boat or have your own personal boat/jet -but people are fighting,killing and arguing over boats/shelter/food/life/transportation/weapons...
naudiia naudiia 16-17, F 18 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in EP

A better question would be "WHEN do you think the riots in the USA will start"?

Best Answer

I'd say about 2014

Best Answer

Thank god I live in Canada.

Best Answer

stop watching movies. Dumb kids like you get too paranoid.

Best Answer

Lol , sure thing

Best Answer

Lick! ::kekz u:: quet beun meen n lezeh n gu fite de evolnez! <3

Best Answer

eye wunnuh wek n bek!!

Best Answer

n shaw mi ur tetz Zolda!

Best Answer

lol lezehst hiro ef al tem.........

Best Answer

"Dumb Kid"? seriously?? "Paranoid"? Have you been living in cave in Bora Bora? The USA is 16 TRILLION dollars in debt. Food stamp usage rose 70% since 2007. 50 Million people are living below the poverty line.And the unemployment rate is worse than during the Great Depression!! So who is the REAL dumbass here? It` sure isn`t naudiia!!

Best Answer

I bet you have anxiety and high blood pressure issues.

Best Answer

We`ll see who ends up with anxiety issues..when you won`t be able to get your Half Caf Triple Pumpkin Nut Frappuccino Latte` because Starbucks has been looted in a food riot.

Best Answer

I hate coffee, sir. Good riddance to that caca.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

No.. I mean to tell you that the USA economy is on the brink of collapse...when there is no more money left for UN-employment cheques ...welfare... food stamps..pensions...what do you think is going to happen?? People gotta eat..

Best Answer

One paranoid person saying thanks to another paranoid person. I guess we are ******.

Best Answer

Halloween is over with Now! Lets move on with Positive Thoughts!<br />
(I wish the News stay off of the Middle East Stuff. They make it incantations and affirmations to our problems. We don't need to relish in all this stuff. Yoga and Meditation for escaping it is best.)

Best Answer

I would join the worker's union and wage the revolt against the corporate warlords. The corporate warlords would know my name if a bullet didn't catch up to me early on as well.

Best Answer

I would drive to Wyoming and punch **** Cheney in the face and then launch a surprise raid on george Bush's fake ranch

Best Answer

I'd drive my van to the border, meet my daughter's father and have him take us to his little village. It's the only way I'll ever go there because I know if I go I'll never come back.

Best Answer

fight!

Best Answer

Mexico is 45 min away, I could go there

Best Answer

mexico is no better.
i would probably hide like the coward that i am...

Best Answer

How do you know? I've been there lots, have you?

Best Answer

At least Mexico admits they have corruption, the US is devious, and try s to hide it, and won't cop/admit to it.

Best Answer

I would honestly not be shocked considering that Gun Sales have gone up since Obama's re-election and states are filing petitions to secede.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be a war. The government forces will take care of the protestors and riots. That's just called taking care of a revolution threat in my kneck of the woods

Best Answer

There are 1,217,901 military personnel on active duty in the United States and its territories: As of 2009, the United States has a population of 307 million people.
Conservative estimates of legally owned guns in the USA put the number at 355,029,250 million guns in the USA. That is 1.17 guns for everyone in the USA ... So the "Government Forces" will will be taking care of NOTHING,but their own families.

Best Answer

I would hook my boat to my car, pack up the kid & the dog, the guns, food, water, med kit, etc & head to my Dad's who is the last Great White Hunter and lives on a farm that is self sufficient.

Best Answer

I will stay indoors and answer questions on EP.

Best Answer

i would stay in my house and use all means possible to protect my self and my family

Best Answer

Canada is four hours away. I'd return to my Acadian roots. :-)

Best Answer

I'd watch it on the news.

Best Answer