My personal blog/profile and all of my stories were almost found out, I was still logged in and the persons visit was a surprise...I don't know what I would do if this was found out.
emdi emdi 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in EP

I would die.

Best Answer

I think I would too..

Best Answer

Already happened and I don't give a ****.

Best Answer

Very good attitude about things man, envy you!

Best Answer

Thanks I dont hide. This is who I am all my stories are real. No fear and no worries.

Best Answer

No problem, if only we all had that way about life.

Best Answer

Depends if you have a lot to hide. Either way, your private mind and who or whom you choose to share it with is your buisness. So... Tell them to go outside and play a nice good friendly game of hide and go **** themselves

Best Answer

I like the way you think; I would've chosen this as best answer at the time.

Best Answer

Ive been out done in 20 minutes?!? Damn, whomever they are theyre good! Seriously tho, ppl in your life will either deal or not deal with your ****. If theyre worth keeping around, theyll deal

Best Answer

No hahaha this question is old, that's why. That's very true, though. I should start surrounding myself with those type of people!

Best Answer

Well, not to be a giant walking **** with ears, but why wouldja wanna surround yourself with any kind of other people? I mean it could lead to supreme egotism, but theres enough idjits in public to deflate an oversized ego that you dont need any in your personal life. In response to the topic at hand; ignore me, i assume youve got everything under control at this point, carry on good job and whatnot

Best Answer

You're right, and I don't really choose to talk to these people, they've talked to me and stuck around. But thank you nonetheless for your answer lol

Best Answer

No troubles bubbles. keep the kitty outta the dope trailer. when in doubt add bacon. im around all week for the kind of dickbag responses that most can only get from street hecklers. also, just outta curiosity what was on the computer that you were so afraid of people finding out. Feel free to pm the answer or to privately or publically tell me to **** off, i wont get offended but at this point of gone from fun banter to moderately curious ;P

Best Answer

Hahaha okay. I'll just write it here. Well I'm a very private person and I wrote some things I wouldn't like people to hear or see in general, and especially the person this had happened with at the time... it's just not complementing with my public persona

Best Answer

Not to be a ****, but **** public persona. Paris Hiltons a dumb ***** that has pre-aids festering outta every hole. Shes obsessed with public persona. You clearly have more than ****-level brains, do not be worried by public persona. Move 3 hours away, i promise itll change

Best Answer

Yeah, lol a lot of those kind of celebrities look like dipshits anyway. Hmm, well I plan on doing something similar to that soon, and I'll just wait until then if it will change. You're not a **** if you're just speaking it how you see it!

Best Answer

calling a duck a goose doesnt make it go quack at the end of a day. people who think that are dragging down the average iq of everyone else. the only soveriegn we can allow to rule us is reason. if you know what books those are from you will find the strength to deal with all retards and posers. and if you dont.... from what youve said i assume youll be fine

Best Answer

I don't but regardless sounds like a plausible theory and one great to also live by.. I agree though, thanks once again for the honest and wise words about society! Love to learn

Best Answer

Depends, if I trust the person, Laugh and not care. I Don't trust the person logout and tell them not to snoop.

Best Answer

Yes, thats understandable

Best Answer

I would probably panic then explain everything to.combat person honestly. my older brother had access that I something he took advantage of yesterday.

Best Answer

this is poorly written and I apologize for that

Best Answer

They got on my laptop and I was worried, when they clicked it I said, "ahh! That's for my therapy thing... I'm crazy..." and clicked out of it quickly. It was a lie, but it worked...

Best Answer

lol no problem, I understood the idea of it.

Best Answer

I don't worry about mine. I'm boring.

Best Answer