They are aware you don't like that food and still cooks it for you. What would you do?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 17 Answers Jan 25, 2012

try to eat it... unless its mushrooms. There is no way fungus is going down my gullet

Best Answer

Smile and say it was great, while silently being resented by my taste buds and stomach.

Best Answer

I learned after eating American army ration packs on joint training missions.. NOTHING tastes worse than that. Not even liver raisin pumpkin pie.

Best Answer

okay :)

Best Answer

make a joke about it in case they forgot.. offer to help cook something you'll eat too.

Best Answer

it is a good idea and what if the food is already prepared, what then? lol

Best Answer

Depends if they did it intentionally haha..

Best Answer

that's true. One I have gone to, I don't know if it was intentional or not and another time, it was cause this person knew me inside and out. I still ate it and liked it, hehe.

Best Answer

phone for pizza

Best Answer

I'd ask them if they'd forgotten how much I hate avocado or whatever. Then wait and see what they do. :o)

Best Answer

I had tried to feed my vegitarian friend some chicken once, I had totally forgotten that he was a vegitarian you should have seen the look on his face lol! Yeah I personally would eat it, maybe they forgotten that you didn`t like that.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

It all depends how close they are. Some can forget and others not.

Best Answer

Say no thanks.

Best Answer

I'd probably mention that they must have forgotten that I don't like _________.

Best Answer

Quickly develop an allergy!

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

anyone i feal comfortable enough to go eat at there house, is gonna get told to order pizza

Best Answer