Love is a very strong word, could they possibly mean something else and not know the word for it ??
phillyphan78 phillyphan78 31-35, F 14 Answers Aug 7, 2010

Did they back it up with anything....actions speak louder than words!

Best Answer

yes if you can feel it

Best Answer

Jah understands instant emotions

actions of Blood-Clots

Ingratiating nonsense

Best Answer

Ask that person "What" he or she loves about you. When the feeling is clearly thought out, that person will be able to give specifics and not just generalities.

Best Answer

I'd known my husband only 3 days when he confessed he'd fallen in love with me. At first I was a little shocked, but I felt that spark too. Two years (to the day) later we were married and it's been the best relationship of my life.

Best Answer

Dont put a whole lot into it..... especially if it came so quick so easy. Just keep to a carefree, no expectations, light attitude around it. Time and actions will reveal truth.

Best Answer

that's happened to me before, and I didn't believe it. I told him that he doesn't even know me, how can he love me? But he insisted that he did... I think that some people just don't know what real love is, and mistake the initial excitement of a new crush for actual love.

Best Answer

If he is in so much rush, it means something is fishy and fooling around only.

Best Answer

Only if they could show it!! And were willing to invest the time to prove it-

Best Answer

Nah, but I'd still keep an eye on them.

Best Answer