TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 19 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

tell them they have a wrong number and then delete it - if it were an underage person/pic... i would probably report it

Best Answer

I guess it would depend on the gender and how they looked. The idea is hot though. I hope it happens!

Best Answer

Laugh and poss be delighted

Best Answer

Depends how hot they were. I might ask them for a date. I once had a wrong text from one lady to another explixitly explaining how much they had enjoyed each others company the night before. I sent it back with a note saying i think you have a wrong number, ps fo you have any photos

Best Answer

mark it out of 10

Best Answer

Say... Haha dad, nice try. But I'm not falling for that again.

Best Answer

Jfeverishly masturbat3

Best Answer

Let them know and delete it, even though they will always have the doubt if I did or not :)

Best Answer

Send it back to them

Best Answer

Ask them what they thought it was worth. Haha. <br />
Nah.

Best Answer

id laugh

Best Answer

just erase it and pretend i never saw it

Best Answer

Tell them they made a mistake. If it were an attractive female, I'd then add her to my contacts as Unidentified Text Woman.

Best Answer