think2012 think2012 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in EP

That is not the assumptions at all its a circle has no end the end is the beginning. Its fear and fear sells:-) The end of one cycle and the beginning of the next on the Mayan calender is the time we get to the center of the disk of the plane of the Milky Way How did the Mayans know this we as Modern man Just found this out not long ago:-)????

Best Answer

Well, first off... the Mayan calendar ending on December 21st, 2012 isn't a prediction of the end of the world, it's the last date in the 5th Age. Exactly like December 31st, 2011 wasn't the end of the world... it meant we needed to pick up a calendar for January 2012. Thus, since the Mayan calendar is cyclical, we start back at DAY ONE of AGE ONE. For the record, the Gregorian calendar (which is the one we use in Western Civilization) is an 11 year cycle, because it is ba<x>sed on Solar observations. The Chinese have a calendar ba<x>sed on Lunar observations (hence 13 months). The Mayans...? Astronomical observations.<br />
All this aside...? If the world ends on December 21st... well, at least I'll be with my children-- surrounded by those whom I love and love me. Can't think of a better way to go.

Best Answer

get all dolled up and wait for the end with style and grace

Best Answer

Go back home to the Other Side and get a front row seat to watch the rest of the planet explode. Though considering the Mayan calendar is what every 26000 years and the Earth is 5 billion that's a lot of mayan cycles and planet is still here. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Best Answer

Then I would be just turning 21, and then I'd die. I guess the whole "your world can end at any time" deal should jar us all into behaving and leading good lives, yeah? And yet it's true that it can end at any time, for no reason- because none of us know the moment we will die.

Best Answer

lol<br />
Crouch down, head between my legs, kiss my *** goodbye I guess.

Best Answer

just enjoy the End, there's nothing we can do but watch right :)

Best Answer

eat my hat

Best Answer

I'd be dead... So nothing much, unless I get zombied

Best Answer