It happens. It did happen to me. It hurt so bad that I was vomiting! But time heals all wounds. Out of sight, out of mind after a while. It always gets better. It is up to the individual to not let the hurt make you bitter and untrusting. People come into your life for a reason. Either to make your life better or to teach you a lesson in life.

Best Answer

I had breathing difficulties for almost a month. Thats how bad it was for me. It's been 3 years now. I've moved on but I've changed. I'm too guarded. I find it difficult to let people in... Let's see..

Best Answer

3 years is a long time in my opinion. But what ever it takes for yourself. Don't let someone elses cruelty from your past dictate your future.

Best Answer

Thank you. I'll do the best I can.. The good thing is that nothing hurts me anymore.

Best Answer

Don't let it numb your senses either. Don't grow cold hearted because of it. You take care. Someone better is just waiting.

Best Answer

I'm much better now. I will. I dont think I'm numb anymore. I used to be. I admit that. I just try not to get too emotional. It took me a long time to deal with it cause I dealt with it alone. I had no one to help me with it or talk to about it. I'm stronger and more mature now because of this experience.

Best Answer

Abandonment use to be my kryptonite but I have conditioned myself to keep people at a distance from my heart so I would handle it like a boss if they walked out.

Best Answer

I do that too.. I cant help but keep people at a distance now.

Best Answer

If they are genuine, I will know and trust them with my heart.

Best Answer

Let the person go. Clearly this is a one way relationship. Grieve and move on.

Best Answer

it wuld be hard but all things happen for a reason with that being said i wuld simply have to get myself together pray about it n move on with my lyfe

Best Answer

Yes I would be able to trust and yes I would be able to move on.

Best Answer