sunshinejudi sunshinejudi 46-50, F 27 Answers Feb 5, 2012

I won't be on EP !!

Best Answer

off course help the family - but i will give number of scholarships to children who come from less previledge families to learn.

Best Answer

I'd still be me...just with one less thing to worry about ;-)

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

Throw a whole lot on my bed and roll around in it like crazy, hahahaha.

Then start spending, new house, new car, take care of my child's education, tutors etc. Sort my mom's needs out and some family and friends. Go on the best holidays, spend, spend spend. Last but not least give a large donation to a few charities including Cancer Research for them to continue the brilliant work they do.

Best Answer

nice one mate

Best Answer

I would open an artist depot where all artist can mingle, create, and teach to the community (mainly the youths.) All supplies on me, but the stipulation is these artist must volunteer their labor on my artistic ventures.

Best Answer

Give a bunch of money to causes I support, make sure my family is comfortble, and travel travel travel.

Best Answer

yea nice 1

Best Answer

I would be myself regardless, no need to change my persona.

I would probably move.

I would do things for others...less fortunate one's.

Best Answer

Buy a stack of toothbrushes, send out invites to my besties to a PASSPORT PARTY (bring yours)

and when they turn up for the party, tell them "We're off on a world trip, so grab a toothbrush and I will buy you what you need."

OTT....NO they deserve it.

Best Answer

Build the biggest sanctuary in the world and save every stray, neglected, abandoned, abused or otherwise left behind animal I could find! * Got room in your heart and home for one more? Why not stop by your local animal shelter and adopt a lonely little furrball who's waiting for you today?*

Best Answer

Run for president of the USA then reinstate the original US constitution.

Best Answer

Well most rich folk I know keep every penny a prisoner..............so I's storm the Bastille ! and free them............................

Best Answer

I would answer.....However.

The things i would do are both illegal and immoral....so not suitiable for posting on a "family" site.

Also at my trial (after i`m rich) they will look at my internet history....so best not to advertise! LOL

Best Answer

same thing i'm doin now - sittin' on my sailboat playin guitar in the caribbean blowin around the islands whimsically.....

Best Answer

ooh nice can i join u

Best Answer

Basically the same thing I do now.

Best Answer

So money would be some sort of a spirit ?

Best Answer

fix myself up and make it my business to sleep my through the entire female cast of twilight

Best Answer

build a home in the country with a huge garden, then I'd build a huge bronze sculpture for some city. Then I'd go back to doing what I'm always doing already.

Best Answer