my backpack, a good amount of research note in my new travel journal, and as much backup money as I can manage

Best Answer

hi, it sounds good so I see you would take your backpack and other things that could fit in it but don't wish to bring no-one to Brazil its cool not knocking your decision thou :)
thanks for responding hope you have a wonder day :)

Best Answer

I didn't read the question that closely to be honest. Still, the truth is that most of the people I know aren't nearly as adventurous as I am so most of them really wouldn't feel comfortable going to brazil and doing anything interesting. That's why I have more fun traveling alone. Now if you asked about somewhere people are more familiar with and perceive as safe like france or something It'd be easy to pick a travel companion. I'd probably just post a free trip on craigslist or something and give some young person the opportunity to go.

Best Answer

nooo--- don't you dare give away your trip you get your but on that plan and go enjoy yourself to the fullest :) but I have to admit you have a good heart thanks for willing to give up the trip for someone else to enjoy... who ever your is in your life is lucky to have you :)
thanks for your respond hope you enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless :)

Best Answer

My good friend because we'd want to go to Rio de Janeiro and check out the 7's rugby pitch they'll be playing on for the 2016 Olympics. Also, I heard carnival is incredible.

Best Answer

Wow!!! Rio De Janeiro? Ha I hear yah its sounds really nice :) and your good friend should be lucky to have you I see how you treat your friends :) so one day I hope you get your dream
thank you for your comment and hope the rest of your day is good...

Best Answer

Thank you for your nice comments. Have a good day and night

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer