THEBIGM THEBIGM 46-50, M 15 Answers Jun 23, 2011

well sence i have sex fantasties about her anyway , I would bang that SWEET little bubble ***. And would tell her to cut out the middle man and just knock on my door

Best Answer

Depend on which neighbor, I have one that's 82 and the other is mid 30's. The 82 year old neighbor is out of luck.

Best Answer

marry her

Best Answer

Won`t you tell your daughter first?!!

Best Answer

Kidkeith, as always u'r answers put a smile on my face. I would invite the neighbour in. If it's the neighbour on me left, i'd be like "So, what happened to u'r job as a council man?" The neighbour on me right "I thought u retired as a draftsman." Then i'll probably avoid them for the rest of me life, as it would be awkward for themn to remember me as "The unmarried guy at the Honeymoon hotel."

Best Answer

of cource , you are invited to the wedding

Best Answer

Wow! Lots of sex!!!

Best Answer

ask for a discount.

Best Answer

The funny thing about having someone from your everyday life catch you doing something improper or sleezy is that...there is no way he or she can tell anyone about it without revealing how he or she happened to be there. And, if he or she felt morally superior to you....well, that is laughable for very obvious reasons. So, in that kind of situation, I don't t hink I would worry if I were either person.

Best Answer

I'd be inclined to ask if there was discount for a local customer.<br />
Keep smiling

Best Answer

smile

Best Answer

Ask if she gave a Good Neighbors discount

Best Answer

Whoops ...sorry ...missed your comment. Would have kept quiet otherwise !!

Best Answer

Well, Of course your going to be surprised, But if you play it right, You tell them You were looking for company for an evening out, and see how they react. Or you play dumb and state "what are you doing here? " They are fumigating the house and I needed to stay here or something. Or lastly, " I called for Room service and look who showed up!" It all depends how fast you are on your feet.

Best Answer