Great answers guys n gals!! most of you didn't seem to have much of a problem with this. thanks for participating :)
xxKIRSTIExx xxKIRSTIExx 22-25, F 28 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Try to figure out when I picked up a boyfriend and how I'm going to tell my husband.

Best Answer

Love it. Best answer.

Best Answer

LOL...guess i should of asked "what if u busted your MAN?" how would this change your answer?

Best Answer

Ask him if he took a shower first.

Best Answer

I would realize that I don't have a boyfriend, and probably beat the living crap out of the weird guy trying on my clothes.

Best Answer

Give him a tampon and tell him to keep experimenting

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

LOL...I love it!! maybe buy him a gift certificate for a waxing too so he gets the full experience of what he will have to go through ;)

Best Answer

Videotape and YouTube !

Best Answer

Make sure he wears your best heels.

Best Answer

those would deffie not fit him...but if he tried and stretched them out...i would have to pimp him out for shoe money!! LOL

Best Answer

go for it.

Best Answer

I'd ask him if he wants to talk about something lol

Best Answer

way beyond talking......lol

Best Answer

I'd let him keep the clothing that looked good on him, which I did, when this very thing happened to me.

Best Answer

As long as he isn't trying on another woman, I figure it's all okay.

Best Answer

very open minded answer...good job!! there is always something he could be doing worse I imagine...stretching out you clothes is way better than screwing your best friend!!

Best Answer

This would seem normal if I were gay. However if I came home and my girlfriend was doing this I would chuckle demand she strips immediatley and receive her just do's... :)

Best Answer

Wonder how I ended up with a man when im much more attracted to women.

Best Answer

i would say that makes you boobs look big

Best Answer

I would say look freak leave my stuff alone and get some help and stop ruining my clothes they were made for a female not a male.

Best Answer

I want to know what you did!!!!

Best Answer

I would be furious that he was trying to insinuate that I'd put on a few pounds!

Best Answer

I would just join him.. but sure he would go from boyfriend to best friend. if he has good taste. and if not- to hell with the guy. or girl. whatever he wants to be.

Best Answer

I would take a picture and post it on facebook because its funny..

Best Answer

take a few pics....post them on facebook, then drop him off at transgenders r us. lmao :)

Best Answer

Yeah, no way this could even be physically possible.

Best Answer

Gather the Vigilantes and let the hunt for the cross dresser begin, we can not have our children exposed to such vulgarities

Best Answer

Being a man I would bend him over and show him who is boss

Best Answer