JessRuthless JessRuthless 22-25, F 20 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Community

I would get a wash cloth remove the french toast clean her up and pick her up! I would put her to bed in the guest room with a glass and pitcher of water! I would put a robe at the end of the bed that said put on the robe an come down stairs! If I couldn't find her clothes I would lend her some of mine to get home in!If it was a guy I would offer him a skort which is the closest my Wardrobe comes to pants! I am a Transvestite who goes to work daily as a woman! So no male clothing around my place!

Best Answer

How do you people come up with these scenarios? Do you lie in bed at night and instead of sleeping, you dream up outrageous things to ask on EP?

Best Answer

Actually I just heard about this scenario on a sand up comedy special

Best Answer

Ah, I see. So, someone else lies awake all night thinking them up?

Best Answer

Yes. I just stay awake all night and laugh about it.

Best Answer

If you can't sleep, you might as well be laughing. LOL :o)

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

well if it is a good looking women! i would get syrup and sit down and eat it and wait for her to wake up

Best Answer

I would ask how they managed to get the french toast drunk.

Best Answer

demand an explanation

Best Answer

Hallelujah! My prayers have been answered! :P

Best Answer

Go get the syrup and eat the french toast... Then, I skin the girl/dude, deep-fry his skin, rip out his/her throat, break his/her arm and legs...off course, all in self defense...!

Best Answer

Wow that's a good plan

Best Answer

Cover them up and sit at my door until they woke up with a skillet when they woke up tell them go shower then clean up their mess and I will fix them food and unless they want hit with the skillet don't come back out naked

Best Answer

I would say "oh not again!"

Best Answer

This happens often?

Best Answer

get out the butter an syrup...

Best Answer

Lol it depends who they are .. Could go one of two ways :-)

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Lol x

Best Answer

I'll turn around and go outside to check if its really my house. ;p

Best Answer

Oh it is your house

Best Answer

Then they are trespassers, i'll wait till they sober up and have them clean up the mess!

Best Answer

Find whatever that person had been drinking and join in. I would probably forego the French toast though... and probably keep my clothes on.

Best Answer

That's not fun

Best Answer

If his hot. I'll pass out. If his not my type..., still. Pass out.

Best Answer