Sicklyromantic Sicklyromantic 18-21, M 16 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Dedicate that you will love yourself above anyone else in your life. Love yourself like you loved the person/people you've lost.

This new-found love for yourself will ignite passions and energies you may never have experienced before. You'll feel invigorated, curious again, like there are so many new possibilities, and that nothing can damage your new relationship. You will never lose yourself in life, and if you do, there is always the possibility to find yourself again. Lasting disappointment in this new relationship is not possible. You will find that as you love yourself more, you will be able to forgive yourself for things you may never have gotten over, and move on from things that are holding you back.

Best Answer

stay in bed and cry

Best Answer

thats all i can do

Best Answer

I havent i just pretend in my mind and heart that Iam having the relationship i want and ********** ythat Iam having sex with him it feels pretty good do you think if he knows Ilove him and cant have him that I do this

Best Answer

Get them back tell how feel be honest tell them they are world to you.

Do this if turn down well done you best

I did this now married two kids and my dream lady is my wife.

Always live your dreams

That life

Best Answer

my god i hope that can happen for me. you give me hope

Best Answer

pray

Best Answer

every night. and every morning. god hasnt helped me

Best Answer

Date someone else to erase off my system.

Best Answer

Live the rest of your life alone or go out there and find other prospects. The Earth is a pretty big place and there are a lot of eligible people out there ready for a relationship that are probably what you're looking for.

If it were me though, I'd probably devote my time to my education and work my hardest every single day on what I'm passionate about. If I find love again then I do. If not... hey, at least I'm following my dreams!

Best Answer

I'd enjoy life with my family and friends, do something constructive that has something to do with my interests. Keep your mind off of it until someone new comes around.

Best Answer

Find someone else

Best Answer

cause you still lovbe them..

Best Answer

I think you always can. Maybe I'm just naive.

Best Answer

cry

Best Answer

every day

Best Answer

Not what I did.

Best Answer

What did you do?

Best Answer

what did you do?

Best Answer