shawnhooper shawnhooper 51-55, T 16 Answers Jul 6, 2010

Someone i know for over 15years,who i saw as my brother,stole 3 items from a collection very dear to me and im feeling really sick about it,it's like a smack in your face,really sad. I think ill' jus cut im' off clean and hopefully he'll jus fade away from my memorise.

Best Answer

I would let them know that i caught them stealing from me and make them but whatever it was back. I would also tell them that if they want something of mine all they have to do is ask for it. With very few exceptions I would give them anything they wanted so there is no need to steal it from me. All of my friends already know this and I have never had any problem with any of them stealing from me.

Best Answer

I would be like "Holyshit you dirty theiving bum, give me back my **** and get the **** out of my house"

Best Answer

They aren't a friend

Best Answer

cut their fingers off...... no I wouldn't, but they would not be my friend anymore.... unless they had a blood y good reason for doing it.

Best Answer

I could forgive the person but not continue to be friends. Friends don't steal from friends!

Best Answer

shoot em on the spot.<br />
just kidding ;)

Best Answer

A friend can't steal from another friend.

Best Answer

My friends don't steal. I do psyc evaluations on a person before they become my friend. I am a little out there!!

Best Answer

get my stuff back and stop being their friend

Best Answer

I caught my neighbor/friend stealing a small item that we were going to sell out of the attic at a yard sell. Same here, just ask and you can have whatever. What I lost it over was that I am leagues smarter than this individual and he thought I was dumb enough to steal from and lie to. Not the case. I simply caught him in the act and with a bit of psychology, made him put it back without telling him he was caught. (He knew he was caught, I just figured I'd keep him thinking I was dumb. Then I walked it over to his house and left it with a note. "Ask and ye shall receive... this item is $5"
In the act if a friend stealing from you, they lose friend status and become a tool for use. Don't throw them away, wash them off and stick them in a rarely used drawer. Thumbs up!

Best Answer