justme4576 justme4576 51-55 8 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Fatherhood

Curl up and die. I've almost done that since he moved out a couple of years ago. :( Though I've been trying to establish a life of my own. Of course it doesn't help that I immediately lost my job due to financial cutbacks in the school system and then turned around and became so ill I had to depend upon my sister to get to never ending doctor/hospital/testing appointments. I've only recently started driving again, though only short distances. If I feel this sad and lonely about how empty the house feels now and my son still comes to see me at least once a month and frequently once a week, I can't even imagine how people whose children have moved far away cope. That's why we're supposed to have loving partners to be with us for life, but how often does that actually happen?

Best Answer

I'd go through the motions of living......but I'd be dead inside.

Best Answer

Sit at home drinking during the lonely hours.....although mine are 21 & 17 I miss them dearly.

Best Answer

Mine have moved out and even tho they are on their own I Call them constantly

Best Answer

Never give up. Or die.

Best Answer

i can't give up

Best Answer

its a bitter pill. I just make sure to tell them i love them. not much else i can do

Best Answer