thelonewood thelonewood 26-30 10 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Community

1st, I would like to know if they are aware, 2nd, I would still love them and 3rd since I would like to be in a cuckold relationship which I deserve, I wish my wife would have told me she had already and whether they were fathered by one man or different men or she doesn't know who it could be.

Best Answer

Just tell them and move on.

Best Answer

That would be the ultimate deceit, in a way, but the bond with the children would still be there. There are probably many dads out there raising kids who aren't theirs, who will never find out about it.

Best Answer

I would be a little shocked at first, but then disregard those feelings because you raised them and loved them and cared for them as if they were your own, so those feelings shouldn't change just because of that aspect. Too much time has gone by to take it back. I would continue loving them and caring for them as my children.

Best Answer

Being female you aren't likely to fall victim to this.

Best Answer

If they were already grown and moved away? Bit late to do anything about that. I would hope that their would be a strong enough emotional bond for it not to matter, I don't think genetics has much to do with the bond between parent and child anyway, it's the experience you share that makes that.<br />
I would definitely tell them though, they deserve to at least be able to make the choice about whether they find out who their real father is.

Best Answer

wouldn't matter..........the seed of love has already grown

Best Answer

If we had raised them, then I would consider them ours, no matter what.

Best Answer

Ask for my money back!

Best Answer