I'd probably keep like $200 and give the rest back and swear that's all i found

Best Answer

PARTY AT MINE!!!

Best Answer

turn it in somewhere.

Best Answer

Give it to the police.

Best Answer

Return it If I knew who lost it! If I didn't know who lost it I'd probably keep it.

Best Answer

Charity ..

Best Answer

Give it back.

Best Answer

I found 100 dollar bill once. It had fallen out of someone's pocket. Only 1/10 of your question and I turned it into the police. The owner claimed it and gave me 20 reward. I donated the money to a shelter for cats. So I would turn in the money. Right thing to do.

Best Answer

I´d hand it over to the vatican ... and it will be secretet away for ever ... lol

Best Answer

I'll return it and I'll sure get a cut out of it! ;)

Best Answer

if i knew the person id give it back. but if i randomly find it it's mine.

Best Answer

buy cheezeburgers!

Best Answer

Keep it unless I knew who lost it. If I turn it in there's a good chance that the person I turn it in to just pockets it. If someone's gonna keep it, might as well be me, I can use it.

Best Answer

i wouldn't turn it in , finder's keepers loser's weepers lol i would keep it and put it in a piggy bank and invest it in my trip to Dubai in 2014 ;)

Best Answer

If it did belong to you I would give it back.

Best Answer

Give it back, that amount sounds like drug money lol dont wanna lose my fingers or something for only 1000$ lol

Best Answer

Squeal, do a happy dance, put it in the box I use to save money, and pretend it's not there until I need it.

Best Answer

I'd see if I could track the owner down. If that was impossible then naturally I'd keep it, put it aside for that rainy day as I don't think I could go out and immediately spend it as there would always be a little fear someone would come knocking at my door asking about some money I found.

Best Answer

Hmm what is my finicial situation I would like to say that if I knew who it belonged to regardless I would give it back however these are tough times and I wish I had faith but I'm in survival mode here so a 1,000 is a 1,000 dollars which could provide me for a month living on the dl. If however I was a multimillionaire and well off give it back.

Best Answer

Keep it. Use it to fund something, like making a stupid film. Or rent. Eurgh. Actually I'd give a lot to my family. Then maybe buy a guitar. Oh god. There's no way I'd give it back.

Best Answer