would you keep it or give it back if you knew who it belonged to me i don't know i know im bad sorry
999LAURA 999LAURA 26-30, F 70 Answers Jun 20, 2012

I'd probably keep like $200 and give the rest back and swear that's all i found

Best Answer

PARTY AT MINE!!!

Best Answer

turn it in somewhere.

Best Answer

Give it to the police.

Best Answer

Return it If I knew who lost it! If I didn't know who lost it I'd probably keep it.

Best Answer

Charity ..

Best Answer

Give it back.

Best Answer

I found 100 dollar bill once. It had fallen out of someone's pocket. Only 1/10 of your question and I turned it into the police. The owner claimed it and gave me 20 reward. I donated the money to a shelter for cats. So I would turn in the money. Right thing to do.

Best Answer

If there was no name on it. I'm keeping it. I would take it to the police if there was a name on it.

Best Answer

I´d hand it over to the vatican ... and it will be secretet away for ever ... lol

Best Answer

I'll return it and I'll sure get a cut out of it! ;)

Best Answer

If I knew it was yours I would give it back to you

Best Answer

Add it to my SRS fund.

Best Answer

hahaha,i know your questions,so i will say buy beer and smokes,lots of them,lmao

Best Answer

if i knew the person id give it back. but if i randomly find it it's mine.

Best Answer

buy cheezeburgers!

Best Answer

Keep it unless I knew who lost it. If I turn it in there's a good chance that the person I turn it in to just pockets it. If someone's gonna keep it, might as well be me, I can use it.

Best Answer

i wouldn't turn it in , finder's keepers loser's weepers lol i would keep it and put it in a piggy bank and invest it in my trip to Dubai in 2014 ;)

Best Answer

If it did belong to you I would give it back.

Best Answer

if they lost it apparently they didn't need it , I'd stick it in the bank

Best Answer