warriortears warriortears 22-25 22 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Finders Keepers.

Best Answer

A couple of films come to mind here ... "A Simple Plan" with Bill Paxton, Bridgette Fonda and Billy Bob Thornton and "Money For Nothing" with John Cusak .... finding a huge amount of money makes a person crazy and things don't end well in either case

Best Answer

I would have to turn it in....it's not mine! Besides, I was fine the 2 seconds before finding it, I'm sure I'll be just as fine the 2 seconds after turning it in!

Best Answer

If there was identification, I would return the money. Without knowing who it belonged to I would probably keep it

Best Answer

Where did I find it? What kind of bag was it in?

Best Answer

When I was younger, I'd turn it in. Now, I would really have to have seen the person drop it and like them to turn it in. We are in such debt as a family that I'd probably keep it.

Best Answer

The economy would force most of us to keep it even if we wanted to turn it in.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. A bus driver found a bag of money on his bus and he turned it in. It turned out some old lady had just withdrawn her lifesaving's and accidentally left it on the bus. I hope I would be strong enough to turn that much money in. I know what it feels like when someone finds your purse after you've been to the bank and doesn't turn it in.....very few can afford to loose significant amounts of money.

Best Answer

keep it. watch news read paper if herd sad story that made sence i d give back minis what cost me for happy ending massarge. other wise i d keep and call a high priced escort. don t tell my wife

Best Answer

keep it

Best Answer

TURN IT IN it could be counterfit or belong to a mobster i take no stupid risk

Best Answer

Hand it in to authorities who will KEEP IT? Nope! Finders keepers is right!

Best Answer

Yep, I'd probably keep it at this point. Finders keepers. Now if it had a name on it I would try to locate the person who lost it but I actually did something like this for a wallet once and the guy accused me of stealing the money. It had been tossed in my yard in the middle of the night. I was just trying to help, not look for any reward but to accuse me after I called him? Crazy. NO thanks.

Best Answer

I would hand it in, it would bother me thinking someone was needing it for something important and lost it. It would be nice if no one claimed it, and it was mine.

Best Answer

With my situation at the moment, I'd have to say I would probably keep it. Lol

Best Answer

keep quiet buy some groceries and tobacco and some clothes and go to walmart by cab and back

Best Answer

id love to say hand it in, but in all truth id probably keep it

Best Answer

to be honest I'd probably keep it

Best Answer

I'm loving all this honesty today!

Best Answer