mytruthonanysubject mytruthonanysubject 31-35, F 12 Answers Sep 12, 2010

I'd cut it up into a cape...that's what batman would do<br />
**well hopefully it'd be bigger than a bathroom mat, that'd just look ridiculous**

Best Answer

One cape or more afterall, it's a carpet. Well, carpet can also be small. Thanks for your response. What a laugh

Best Answer

I would look for the illegal imigrants that came on it.......haha

Best Answer

I'd start shopping for a flying vacumn cleaner of course...

Best Answer

i would fly to the person i am eager to meet the most ! and that now my dear is a secret !

Best Answer

Don't wait for the carpet, but i'm sure it would be quicker and cheaper. Thanks for your response

Best Answer

Head for Christie's Auction House and place a really high reserve on it

Best Answer

Sounds like a good investment but, you could probably make more money keeping it. Thanks good answer

Best Answer

are you kidding? I would travel non<x>stop around the world, stopping at..EVERYWHERE..

Best Answer

That would be the first thing I would do as well. Something tells me you like traveling or would like to travel. Thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

will fold it n keep under my bed! Im in no hurry to get anywhere

Best Answer

What a waste, but of course, all travels need carefull planning. Don't take to long though! The carpet might loose it's powers if you use it as a rug instead for what it was intended for. It might get lazy and refuse to fly. <br /><br />
Thanks for your response to my question.

Best Answer

learn to pilot it

Best Answer