Questionator Questionator 26-30 176 Answers Aug 27, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Go home with him, our world is going to ****!! LOL

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Ask him politely to give DNA samples to be studied in the lab maybe his gene will help finding cure for many diseases or opening the door for new options.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Phone home.

Best Answer

iv'e just heard that Aliens are abducting men with big d!cks - you other guys are safe....<br />
I'm just posting this to say goodbye....

Best Answer

Marry him of course ...<br />
And create babies

Best Answer

gross

Best Answer

twisted.. but creative.. enjoy ;)

Best Answer

Feed him some Reeses Pieces.

Best Answer

If I encountered intelligent extraterrestrial life and could communicate with it, and if it hadn't come with ill intent, I'd ask it why it had come to earth. In particular, I'd want to know its intents toward the proudly aggressively lethal dominant species of this planet. I'd of course have many other questions about the nature of the universe as it conceived of it, but I wouldn't trust myself--or any other human--with its knowledge, considering how we've historically eventually used superior technology. Lastly, I'd want to know if its world's culture had developed a formal metaphysics, what it was, whether it persisted, and if so whether this complemented its species' technological development or existed functionally separately.

Best Answer

Offer a gift of weed<br />
Then offer extraterrestrial matting experiments

Best Answer

I would do my utmost to quickly and accurately determine what its Value System is, because - as an example - I would not want to inadvertently sustain a Life Form which does not respect human, animal and plant life forms on earth. <br />
Having confirmed its Value System is sound, acceptable and appropriate, if it did not have the inclination or ability to produce any music whatsoever, I might well be so bewildered that I would abruptly ask it to leave and seek refuge elsewhere. (I might well give it a pack lunch to take with it nonetheless.)

Best Answer

Wonder how the hell I ended up in a. desert trailer park...seems ufo's are more plentiful around them!

Best Answer

Protect IT

Best Answer

Rare sentiment. And extremely admirable.

Best Answer

ask him if he believed in god and if there were others

Best Answer

I would phone home.

Best Answer

I gave him my mobile and he phoned home.........

Best Answer

Talk, drink some beers, play video games, keep him hidden and safe. Find him a way back home and give him souvenirs from Earth lol.

Best Answer

Say WHAT ??<br />
You breached security at Area 51 ???<br />
Phone Homeland Security !!!!!<br />
Fire Bungling Barry !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

phone home to brag

Best Answer

give him my cell phone and tell him to press 1 first before dialing home

Best Answer

Take him for a drink and ask him if my sister is from his planet because we know she is not from this one

Best Answer

Buy him a iphone so he can phone home and play angry birds.

Best Answer