TwoTearsInABucket316 TwoTearsInABucket316 31-35, M 26 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Be supportive of them. If you truly love someone. You stick by their side. No matter what

Best Answer

How did you think I fell in love with them in the first place?

Best Answer

if it was my girl i would be looking for the vids lolololololololololololololololol

Best Answer

wow!!! that's hot!!! i gonna love it for sure...because 100% he knows how to make me happy and satisfied in bed...lol!

Best Answer

Id lol and think it was a joke.

Best Answer

A person I love, like a niece or a cousin? Or "the" person I love?

Best Answer

Cousin, niece, brother, sister, mom, dad, uncle, aunt, grandma, grandpa, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancée, husband, wife, step mom, step dad, step sister, step brother... Your choice.

Best Answer

Well, if it's a loved one other than the woman I'm sleeping with, then I would probably be supportive, but if it was my girlfriend then I would have to tell her to stop or the relationship would have to end.

Best Answer

Have an honest chat about it. If she enjoys her profession I may very well consider leaving. If she only does it for a pay cheque then I would everything I could to make sure she doesnt have to continue in that line of work. Tough situation.

Best Answer

I asked Barbara Dare that once, and she replied f,,,ck you

Best Answer

are you talking about your cat there ,he looks like a **** star

Best Answer

Nah like a family member or a boyfriend/girlfriend. Someone you love.

Best Answer

give 'em a high five as long as they could convince me they loved it and were okay inside.

Best Answer

That actually happened to me! I was dating a guy who was a VP of United Airlines, and he was doing **** flicks in his 'spare time'. He wasn't a star, but he made a couple of covers of the movies in which he 'porned'. I eventually broke it off because I had to hack his computer to find out what he was doing due to lack of trust issues, and found out that **** was his alter-ego. Weird.

Best Answer

you "had" to hack his computer?

Best Answer

Yes... I suspected that he was fooling around and I didn't want to get any diseases, so I sent a trojan in with an email that just slipped on through. He was not only a **** star... He was communicating with other women in a manner that was totally inappropriate for someone who wanted to be with me. I think that sometimes radical problems require radical solutions.

Best Answer

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh; Bullshit button.

Best Answer

ishsweeper can u add me?

Best Answer

I would be surprised but as long as she could keep her job and her private life separate, there would be nothing wrong with that... it's just a job.

Best Answer

Eh? I love a lot of pornstars. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

I would demand the eight inch and eight hour of performance criteria their directors demand of them.

Best Answer

If you have the capacity to make her stop from making **** movies then do it. It maybe just her job and not her life. Remember love conquers all.

Best Answer

giggle and then ask them if they where going to continue with it. If yes, I would tell them that I just can't do it.

Best Answer

Delima indeed!!<br />
But if you truly love someone your natural instinct will start showing up without you even knowing of it.<br />
You will be willing to give anything for that person, without compromising of whatever thought you have/had nor what other might think.<br />
BUT in this case it does not matter what I think, it depends on her whether she wants to leave everything behind or stick with what she is still doing if she doesn't regret it.<br />
Its just my views about this particular situation.

Best Answer

I don't know any pornstars, but most of them are very beautiful, physically, and some may be beautiful people, too. There's an awful lot of hypocrisy about. One of my favourites is/was Jo Guest.<br />
Being in a sexless marriage and much older, I think that I would feel flattered if a very beautiful and sexy girl wanted me as a friend and lover.<br />
I am willing to stick my neck out and say that I think that some **** is very tasteful. If my gf/lover turned out to be a pornstar, and a lovely person, I think we would have many contructive chats about it. Pornstars and escorts etc. help many marriages like mine to survive.<br />
Actually, there was a very beautiful girl I nearly met from a chat line - long story.<br />
I realised that she was entirely on her own and trying to do the best with what she had got !!! For example, she was a glamour model !!!<br />
Since, I felt I might help her with some simple things like setting her up with a bank or savings account, that is what I said. I also wondered if she had thought of being an up-market escort.<br />
We were going to meet for, what we both hoped would be, a very enjoyable w/e but, on her way out to me she was waylaid by someone who wanted to use her in his sex business. Later she escaped and, for a long time we kept in touch. i hope she may want to contact me again. Then, who knows ???

Best Answer