slap him?

Best Answer

Start borrowing money from them...Its a bit like renting them out.

Best Answer

bye

Best Answer

Get off alone, sit face to face, and ask her "How did I fail you?" I would first want to make sure I had thoroughly faced where I might have been at fault. People don't do anything without a reason. Their motives are always to move towards pleasure and avoid pain. This does not absolve the unfaithful partner from responsibility. However, it does begin to open a dialogue about the dynamics of the relationship. This asks for great strength from the offended partner and is by no means easy. Only by taking some heat out of the situation is clear thinking available.

Best Answer

depends on context really and how long you were together... it's the a horrible thing to go through but at least you're aware of what the person is really like before marrying them, you can walk away from the situation once and for all, cut off all contact forever.

Best Answer

My approach is to tell her I know and it's over.

Best Answer