What would you do and how would you feel? Also, even if they did that, the thing is would you flirt with other's too? It may seem like a silly question but you'd be surprised how many people actually flirt with someone else.
Luminae Luminae 18-21, F 8 Answers Mar 20 in Dating & Relationships

Dump, bin, trash get rid anyway you can but get rid as soon as possible

Best Answer

What if you've been with them for a long time? Like maybe 3 years +

Best Answer

looks like your age and then 3 years cant equal , you say long time. Drop there *** and push forward

Best Answer

I'm not the one who's in a relationship though.

Best Answer

He's not going to change. Why waste another 3 years with him only to find out he's still doing it?

Best Answer

Then he should be showing more respect or get a ring on your finger...so you dont feel insecure..this flirting thing its not nice to be doing it when your partners feeling left out

Best Answer

Even if they put a ring on your finger, it doesnt mean they wont stop flirting though

Best Answer

Thats true but then he needs to reasure that he is seriously wanting to marry you cause if not when he is flirting around and youv no sign of things going on to marriage then you could see the one hes flirting with as compitition and jealousy starts bad feelings get buried and it just gets worse and worse

Best Answer

Yeah. Unfortunately sometimes it just a case of 'if things are meant to be, they will be'.

Best Answer

i guess to stop that you would have to get to the problem of all issues . The source ie, facebook,social sites , internet,etc. Facebook should have stock in court fees its the fastest way to divorcee and affarairs

Best Answer

Bwhaahah I like your answer, :)

Best Answer

Tell them to choose between the teo

Best Answer

Ah good thinking

Best Answer

Yeah. Just prepare for the worst in case they choose not you

Best Answer

Drop them. Why waste time on someone who isn't loyal?

Best Answer

Oooo nice answer!

Best Answer

There's flirtatious banter with no intention , and there's flirting in order to get something . Not all of it an issue .

Best Answer

Yeah, well what if they've been flirting for a long time with the one same person?

Best Answer

I don't know ? I haven't heard their discussions ?

Best Answer

Oh okays. What would you do though if you knew what their flirting was like?

Best Answer

People still have fun in a harmless way . It's only considered flirting when it's with the opposite sex ?
Like I said , unless I knew more about it I can't say .
Would it worry me , it might if I knew the details .

Best Answer

If you mean touching .. That's a different thing !

Best Answer

For example, you saw an sms on their phone and it was very flirty with someone of opposite sex.

Best Answer

True touching is different!

Best Answer

What did the message say ?

Best Answer

Im just saying hypothetically. Maybe the message said something like... "The pic you sent me was so hot xxx"

Best Answer

I thought this was a true story about someone you know ?
No that message spells trouble !

Best Answer

It is a true story but they havent been caught yet that's the thing!
And well yes, that person has sent sexual pics to someone who isnt their girlfriend.

Best Answer

Seems to me your partners restless , sniffing around for something he aint getting just now..id just dump cause less the worry then

Best Answer

Haha they aren't my partner...

Best Answer

I would tell them I hope they're happy together. I'm not interested in someone who feels the need to "flirt" when we're in a committed relationship. Better for them to be single and do it honestly.

Best Answer