pantieslips pantieslips 46-50, M 25 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Tell him see nothing I have looks good on you either, now give me the CC so I can rectify this situation ..

Best Answer

The funny thing is I bet most of the women answering would have to admit that they have worn their husband shirt undershirts or pajamas

Best Answer

I might find it thrilling if I had a husband.

Best Answer

Is he gay or something ? Lol

Best Answer

I would ask him if there was anything he needed, make-up, some perfume and a hard ***** stuck up his arse.

Best Answer

Ask him if there was anything else he wanted then make sure he wore them all the time. Plus make up and outer clothes if you want to put ladies clothes on then you must put all on.

Best Answer

I caught an ex boyfriend doing that with my lingerie. I let him keep my thong.

Best Answer

Oh trust me I would get a good beating,she would never allow that and always say's I don't a sissy I need a real man.Never ever going to catch me in women's clothes not even on my death bed.

Best Answer

It would signal the end of the marriage for me, but only because I'm into BD5M and need a very alpha type male in my life. I wouldn't be angry or judgemental though - a lot of men are secret cross dressers and have a deep shame about it which is sad because there ARE women out there who would take it in their stride.

Best Answer

Knowing my bf he would probably just being doing it for a joke so I would laugh, but I really don't know how I'd feel if he was doing it in a serious way xx

Best Answer

I would diet immediately!

Best Answer

I'd make him into a sissy girl. Throw all his guys clothes out and buy him his own lingerie and dresses to wear.

Best Answer