I would make them both dig their own graves in our backyard, and then I would throw \'em in :-)
AllStarcrushNate AllStarcrushNate 26-30, M 16 Answers Dec 24, 2013 in Community

...........What the fu.ck is wrong with you?

Best Answer

You mean, what the fukc would be wrong with THEM for doing it?

Best Answer

no, what the fu.ck is wrong with you for posting such a sick question. Clearly plenty is wrong with the two hypothetical kids and the parents. What possessed you to even write this? Sick of declaring all women are on their periods and b!tches?

Best Answer

*facepalm* It obviously doesn't bother you that your kids would have such a relationship.

Best Answer

What part of "clearly plenty is wrong with the two kids and the parents." means I am a fan of ******? Are you stupid or just out of insults?

Best Answer

"The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool speaks because he has to say something." You're always needing to have to say something without really thinking.

Best Answer

ASCN that is a RIDICULOUS conclusion!!

Best Answer

And you're still having something to say, which isn't even worthwhile. Plato said that, not me. See how you don't stop and listen and comprehend?

Best Answer

My reply is out of place..I was referring to your statement that gnatfree condoned the behavior because of protesting the content of your question

Best Answer

She usually protests most of my questions because they intimidate her. It doesn't really bother me, it just shows me more about her the more she talks. Which can be entertaining sometimes.

Best Answer

Flagged!

TOS violation

nuff said.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Its not funny ..its pathetic that you need attention so badly you disrespect the rules of this site.

The rules that are here to shield minors and others who do not wish to view such disgusting content.

Best Answer

I'm not looking for attention, I was asking a serious question.

Best Answer

Then post in MATURE!

Is it TOO MUCH TO ASK? GEEZ!

Best Answer

It's not really a mature type question. It's a serious community type question. I want to know what average people think, not pervs.

Best Answer

The content is mature ..period!

Best Answer

I have chosen to debate the insanity of his solution to a result of bad parenting. Notice, he is killing the children and accepting no responsibility for how they grew up. Not asking how he missed the signs, or where he went wrong. Just instantly blaming the victims and then torturing them and killing them.

Best Answer

He's an idiot ..by any other name..or worse..

Best Answer

But what if I did everything right as a parent? What if I raised these two just fine? And they still wanted each other. How do you explain that then? Not EVERYthing is parents' fault. At some point kids begin developing a mind and a will of their own.

Best Answer

Any parent who wouldn't catch this is an unplugged idiot ...and god now I can see how depraved some members are here...thanks for that favor..anyways.

Best Answer

No, you're really just trying to paint me as someone bad for asking a serious question, and you're trying to make some sort of excuse for why any siblings would do this, and that to me is sick.

Best Answer

So what makes you THINK of such a question in the FIRST PLACE??

IT came out of YOUR HEADSPACE...NOT MINE...don't try to spin it around and call ME SICK!

Best Answer

ANYONE CAN ASK A QUESTION! Is that not the point of this site! It was a serious question because it DOES happen, and I wanted serious answers! What the hell are you, a squeamish 13 year-old? Get over it and block me already if you don't like it! God.

Best Answer

My point! There are minors on this site and others who do not wish for such content to be shoved in their face day after day..all I asked for is a little COURTESY!!!

But don't BOTHER!

Its beyond your SCOPE..OBVIOUSLY!!

Best Answer

"There are minors on this site and others who do not wish for such content to be shoved in their face day after day." -_- And yet these same minors are the ones who engage in even worse content not just here but in real life, and you think a question about inc3st should be shielded from them compared to the sh!t they do? You give them way too much credit. Get lost.

Best Answer

So WHAT if they engage in it???

That doesn't make it right!

And NO WORRYS!
NOT to your like

BECAUSE YOU WIN!!

OK??!!!

YOU WIN!!

SAY whatever **** you want and shove it at everybody else...all day..every day...

you WIN OK??

Best Answer

And yet here you are trying to shove your sh!t down my throat over a simple question I ask. It really shouldn't have been a subject of debate for you.

Best Answer

Shove some DECENCY AT YOU???

HOW DARE I??

DON'T BOTHER ..I SAID!

Best Answer

To do such is obviously not in you, as you've already shown, so I'm not expecting any.

Best Answer

What?

Never mind pea brain!

Best Answer

I would let them keep going and talk to them about it. Like being safe, do they actually love each other, who not to tell (my mother would disown me), etc. But its not my place to put rules on their love life. Even if I were, they won't stay at my house forever. I have plenty of other more important things to worry about then policing my childrens' sex life.

Best Answer

Not gonna work. They would just hide their nastiness but still do it in secret. It's gotta go.

Best Answer

Exactly, which is why I wouldn't hold them back. It isn't my job. Even if I were somehow able to prevent them while they were living with me, I can't follow them around the rest of their lives to make sure they never do it again. It isn't my choice so I won't make it.

Best Answer

So it doesn't bother you that your own children would even be having such a relationship?

Best Answer

Sure it does, but it isn't my choice. My parents put very heavy rules on who I could and could not see, especially going out with other women (when I was pansexual). I hated that. I felt like they were purposely trying to keep me from being happy. It wasn't fair to me and in the end I HATED my parents and still do. I don't want my children to hate me like I hate my parents.

Best Answer

thank you someone else who understands what i'm trying to say

Best Answer

What if only one of them is actually guilty? Like if the sister has been getting raped by her brother since she was a 6 year old, but you were never there to notice or care? Or if the sister seduced the brother and then coerced him into keeping it going by threatening to say he raped her? And daddy was to busy sitting around judging people to even notice that his children were engaged in an abusive relationship. Kill them both, to make sure you got the guilty party. Good plan.

Best Answer

No, in an instance like this I would definitely understand. But I'm talking about if they both CONSENTED to such a thing.

Best Answer

BUT, you are talking about killing them both; without any kind of counseling first. So, how do you propose to determine if it was a consensual act or coerced by one of them. You think you could tell by looking? You couldn't. Eventually it becomes consensual, because the victim is afraid to not consent. How do I know? I have been a volunteer in a peer counseling group with victims of sexual assault, done by parents, siblings, extended family, neighbours, step parents, and even husbands and other significant partners. So many of the victims feel guilt. They feel they should have found a way to make it stop. They feel dirty. Then along comes somebody like you, who confirms that both parties are automatically guilty of a capital crime, deserve no fair hearing before you torture and murder the people whom you are supposed to protect with your life. Why didn't you know this was going on? How could you have NOT protected your children from themselves and each other? Why didn't you teach them better as they were growing up? Who died and made you judge, jury, executioner, and GOD????? As a father you were responsible for protecting these children. You failed and they got into something they didn't understand. Now you have murdered them, and do you think your deserve a fair trial before you are executed? Well, not any more than those children you tortured and murdered without a trial.

Best Answer

Now if it weren't consensual, of course I'd step it. I've already lost two people to rape. But I would never kill anyone. And believe me, after having two people I love commit suicide due to ******, my eyes are pretty wide open.

Best Answer

I am NOT from Alabama

Best Answer

Put my grandchild down for Eton.

Best Answer

Wow, no counseling? Straight to filicide? This is LOVE?

Best Answer

Yes. No counseling would ever fix them. They would just hide their love around me and their mother. Purging of the evil is the only solution. That sh!t will not be accepted in my household :-)

Best Answer

So glad you are not my father. NO, I never had sex with a sibling, but I would hope for someone who loved me enough to not kill me for it.

Best Answer

Lol. Lucky you are :-)

Best Answer

disown them.

Best Answer

Tell them to stop?

Best Answer

:/ i would just let them and talk to them the next day and ask them if they really love each other

Best Answer

.....I really hope you don't have a sister.

Best Answer

i would accept my children for who they are and who they love and not control who they love unless if they were abusing them

Best Answer

Your a sick stupid person

Best Answer

and your a b!tch

Best Answer

Don't strain your little pea sized brain.

Best Answer

I'd buy a flamethrower and the rest is known. Notify me if someone said "I'd join in."

Best Answer

Great! :-)

Best Answer

Well at least then i only have to pay for one wedding.

Best Answer

Name the kid Cletus

Best Answer