Questionator Questionator 26-30 100 Answers Jul 2, 2010

Question of the Day

Buy one of those prepaid VISA cards so I could spend time thin king about my purchases.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

What I should have done is pay down my debt and money I own to friends.<br />
What my consciousness tells me to do is to donate the money to some charity<br />
What my heart tells me to do is buy something romantic for my wife to show her that I really do love her and put the rest towards my children' s education.<br />
What my depression begs me to do is go out and buy $1,000 of peace weed (marijuana with PCP) and have a great time relaxing in the bathtub like the Dude in Big Lebowski.<br />
What my **** is pleading to do is go to a Bunny Ranch and get a $1,000 prostitute or two $500 ones or three $333,33 ones.<br />
What I would end up doing is finally have the necessary repairs and tune up done to our poor car that has suffered because of our idiotic budgeting.

Best Answer

Pay off bills!

Best Answer

I'd buy my grandfather an old truck; he needs a vehicle as his van died.

Best Answer

gas will remain low for the summer, but will likely jump back to four dollars in november - hmmmm.

Best Answer

Have a great meal. Find/establish a safe haven for domestic animals.

Best Answer

Take a look at the wallet to make sure...it is mine.

Best Answer

Fix my kid's car. The car is a beater and needs to last another year.

Best Answer

Well I'd rather save till I have $3000 to be able to afford something more, but if I had to spend it in one day I'd spend it on a vacation in Spain. That'd be soooo awesome :)

Best Answer

Buy new panties !!!

Best Answer

hold on to it for a rainy day

Best Answer

an ebook reader or a laptop,maybe

Best Answer

i will make medicine for hiv aids people to help them<br />
it will only last one minute

Best Answer

Perfect dark gray trench coat from Burberry + Micheal Kors fragrance that I adore

Best Answer

Go to Barneys to get a boot.

Best Answer

Buy a printer and pay down my credit card.

Best Answer

this is the nerdiest answer of all time but i would buy books. im a huge book nerd and its seems like everytime i buy one book five more come out that i want to read. lol. im a nerd and im proud of it!!

Best Answer

For myself I would catch up on the neglected parts of my life -- touch up my 3 plus inches of gray roots, have a pedicure to get rid of the horrible rough skin on my big toes and heels, have my broken glasses fixed (my only pair).<br />
Then I would have to think about whether to catch up on past due bills, buy my father much-needed hearing aids, or help my son by putting a down payment on a car so he doesn't have to keep bumming rides to work.

Best Answer

I would go shopping for some new lingerie and dresses to add to my sissy wardrobe. I know I would definitely buy some new heels.

Best Answer

I'd give it to my son for college.

Best Answer