Barenaked Ladies might know.

Best Answer

Lol :) Mary you :)

Best Answer

Have some work done around the house, invest the majority for our future, and eventually our daughter's future.

Best Answer

Get an apartment, start my own business

Best Answer

First of all, I'd take 2.5% of total amount to charity, this is what we call Zaka'aat in Islam. And rest distribute in family specially my brothers and sisters. And yes. Build a huge house where we can lmeet and live together.

Best Answer

invest it, so that i can feed hungry children.

Best Answer

I'd wake up in new surroundings almost every morning, taking a little time here in there in the most beautiful places with the nicest climates. Of course I can think of a lot of altruistic things I would like to do also.

Best Answer

buy both my children homes, and set them up comfortably, help my parents financially and then figure out how much is left for moi :)

Best Answer

Repair and remodel-retire or open my own catering hall or old fashioned supper club--like in the old movies--dinner-dancing-orchestra. I think I'd need more than a million for that, though. Mostly make sure my children and grandkids are taken care of --oh - I'd get health and life insurance, too.

Best Answer

idk, but i think we would all disappear for awhile. I would use it to make more millions

Best Answer

10% for the orphanage<br />
10% to green peace <br />
10% to africa<br />
10% to my church<br />
20% to my family<br />
30% savings<br />
and i mean it if god gave me

Best Answer

Going for world tour... :-0)) ahahhahha

Best Answer

There's something I want to build, so I'd do a bit more research, and scout a place I could get it done.

Best Answer

put it in a bank and disappear quickly.

Best Answer

Pay off my mortgage and visit Thailand.

Best Answer