At work today I was thinking...what if I had cancer? Would I do chemo or would I just try to accept it and die w/o the struggle. I don't think I could handle the chemo...
KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 17 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Health

move to colorado

Best Answer

If there was no treatment and I was definitely going to die, whatever the hell I wanted to do.

Best Answer

I would deny it. I mean, how could I have it?! I supposed to do so much in life!

Best Answer

I would check into some of the cures I hear about. I think there is an alternative treatment that works,if I could sort through all the garbage and find it. That is,IF the drug company lobby hasn't gotten it banned yet.

Best Answer

My friend had 2 different cancers & survived. it isn't necessarily a death sentence. But.. if I only had a few months to live, I would PARTY HARD.

Best Answer

I would stop smoking, stop drinking coffee, start drinking fresh fruit smoothies every morning, and eat a strict high nutrient diet. I would exercise regularly, and I'd refuse chemo.

Best Answer

Coffee can actually help prevent cancer.

Best Answer

Awesome. I love coffee.....I'd be happy with a cup a day!

Best Answer

What cancer is not serious? Cancer was among my top 5 fears till this year when I got it. I had surgery and hope it was all cut out. No chemo/radiation for my kind - kidney. Now...well..it's STILL in my top 5. :(

Best Answer

i hope you continue to prosper

Best Answer

all cancer is not your death bed ok! yes it is serious, cemo treatments have saved alot of people so the risk is high

Best Answer

There's not much you could do. Chemo sounds like a terrible way to prolong the inevitable

Best Answer

probably just live my life, wait for the cancer to kill me...

Best Answer

I'd probably get really drunk and kill myself before it gets bad.

Best Answer

I would die

Best Answer

You're 18-21 years old now but give it a few years and a child or more, you might feel differently.

Best Answer