shap36 shap36 41-45, M 17 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Community

probably ruin my life by trying to go back and fix everything

Best Answer

dismantle it I don't believe i could handle the responsibility of it

Best Answer

Start over.

Best Answer

I would go back and get some cool and valuable antiques to sell. I would go forward and get some "history" and then bet on sports and invest in sure winning inventions. .

Best Answer

I've been giving this a lot of thought and I've decided I do want to go back in time. I've answered this question before differently, but now I think I'd like to go back six years. My little girl was about to turn two and we knew something was wrong with her. The doctor said she was a little behind (she didn't talk AT ALL) but didn't think we needed to pursue it. It took a major fight to get her tested and diagnosed with autism when she was 4.5. I'd have found another doctor instead of trusting that one. Also, I'd have found some way to keep her father from eventually being deported. It's been a year and a half and I haven't gotten over losing him. I would treat him so much better if I had him back.<br />
Sometimes it's nice to dream.

Best Answer

As much as I love the idea of time travel, many sci-fi films have explored the use of one from HG Wells Time Machine to Back to the Future, it scares me that I would discover something I wish I'd not found out, such as my own demise in the near future or some event I may be able to influence a change. If it was just for fun only it would be great but as was suggested in BTTF it wouldn't stop there. So as grayday104 has suggested I think it would be best to dismantle it.

Best Answer

I would go to the future and get lottery numbers.

Best Answer

Go back to 9 months before I was born and punch my Dad in the mouth...

Best Answer

Probably get into trouble- I'd have much too much time on my hands

Best Answer

stop myself from making the biggest mistake in my life!

Best Answer

no -.-

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

wow your never gonna get it right -.-

Best Answer