Bring you to the dentist. I had both before and foud out I had an absess from a cracked tooth. I got antiboitics and the tooth pulled

Best Answer

ouch

Best Answer

ice may take care of the other

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Is it that obvious.. ? Lol. I would LoVe to give u the solicited response, but we know that wont happen so let's just be honest here. I would medicate as I am. Still be loud, boisterous and well.. just me.. annoying to some but my indulgences are purely selfish.

Best Answer

I took a few tylenols too...I medicated myself = ohh yes.

Best Answer

I'd see an Ear/nose/throat specialist. IF you have both, you'd need to be very careful that you did not have an infection that is pushing on nerve and causing pain outside of the affected area

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer

Oil of cloves for toothache, tastes nasty but works. Cotton wool soaked in warm olive oil for earache. Finally ton of neurofen and crying in the fetal position.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

Thank you! :)

Best Answer

Tilt my head to relive pressure on teh toothache.. and the pressure to equalize the ear pressure

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

Take care of the toothache. It's probably the cause of the earache.

Best Answer

Yes, it is

Best Answer

What would you do if I did your mom and your dad at the same time?

Best Answer

And what would you do if they would both reject your offer?

Best Answer