You live in a remote area where the nearest neighbor is a mile away and no one walks around late at night because of the bears and wild animals.
MonoKuRoBoo MonoKuRoBoo 22-25, F 18 Answers Sep 22, 2010

call police or start praying

Best Answer

Good answer but the police would be scared of what I'm dealing with.

Best Answer

What i would do is buy a hidden bug and camera detector. And a bionic ear, that can hear a bird at 300 yards with a GPS locater. So i could pin point exactly where the sound is coming from So if it is coming from my neighbor i would take leagal measures.

Best Answer

i simply say hello- no fear, no disbelief, just acceptance, and a greeting

Best Answer

What I'm getting is that you believe that it's not something corporal. If that's the case, read up on your religion. Religious symbols in themselves are only items. What gives them power is your belief that they channel you to your diety. It doesn't matter what faith you have as long as it's faith in something.<br />
-LostNBrknSoul

Best Answer

I would grab my ba<x>seball bat and get ready to swing for the fences if it was someone I didn't know !!

Best Answer

I would assume that ghosts and/or spirits were visiting me.

Best Answer

All hauntings are the result of demonic activity and it usually flows through the person being haunted as they make a door with their wrong beliefs, fear and superstition that allows greater access to demons into their life. Pray to GOD, stop fearing it, rebuke it in the name of JESUS and don't secretly take delight in paranormal garbage or glorify it in any way.

Best Answer

Bravo! A slight understanding, I don't fear them but in my culture theses things happen only because someone wants you dead or to fail in life.

Best Answer

Go and pick up my gun just to be sure it's a kind or ritual I have to go through when things like this happen but there is never any one there.

Best Answer

Kill them with no question.

Best Answer

I would call the police after I knocked them unconscious...

Best Answer

I def wuddn stick aroum and play detective...call police

Best Answer

I would assume its the next door neighbors. Sound is the result of vibration and if people are walking heavily enough or are wandering in certain spots, it can sound like they're in the next room.

Best Answer

I would think the floor is creaking and sleep in the closet with a ba<x>seball bat

Best Answer

I would like to believe this but my house is fully carpeted leaving the kitchen and laundry room the only hardwood floors in the house.

Best Answer

Call ghost busters? <br />
Call the police?

Best Answer

Woo ghostbusters. They might help a little or die trying.

Best Answer