The government decided to tell us about a month before it happened and that there was absolutley nothing we could do about it. They also decided to tell us that they expect 100% percent casualties for all human life on the face of the planet within the first hour of impact. What would you do? remember you have a month to do it!!!
BentWizzard BentWizzard 26-30, M 20 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I do not believe anything my government has to say

Best Answer

yup yup

Best Answer

lol Ain't that the truth?

Best Answer

Duck...Allot

Best Answer

lol an optimist huh?

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

I would expand my cable contract and not pay, I would cancel my dentist appointment. I would put off my birthday party, I would not fly thru Atlanta on Delta.

Best Answer

Live in denial.

Best Answer

Catch a plane to the US if there is time :-)

Best Answer

They wouldn't tell us, but once it got that close everybody would know because you could see it. Still, I'd chill out and party, I think is the only option. A lot of people would die well before it got here do to the chaos caused by no longer having to worry about long term effects of behavior.

Best Answer

Yeah thats the biggest social phenomenon I would expect is wholesale chaos.

Best Answer

i would say its a lie The bible teached us about how the world is gona end and its not that way sorry brother

Best Answer

Oh dude I LOVE Biblical discussions, but it did say it would end in fire right? Not to mention Wormwodd, that will pass within the length of a man's hair. It also mentioned the opening of the great abyss.

Best Answer

i agre with u kind sir how are u today?

Best Answer

Hmm..might take all that DMT I've been saving for a special occasion.

Best Answer

I have kids too. I think I would just quit work and go live with my family for the rest of the month. I've spend the majority of my life apart from them and my wife and I have lived near her family for 10 years already.

Best Answer

Thats a great idea lol

Best Answer

Riot & loot! Or stick my head between my legs and kiss my @ss goodbye

Best Answer

Once again that would be my option BEFORE I had kids lol

Best Answer

Gather all of my loved ones and tell them "It's been great.. See you all in the great beyond"! Then party till the end.

Best Answer

Awesome

Best Answer

I might take some time away from the office.

Best Answer

HAHAHA and finally get that vacation time you put in for last month.

Best Answer

There is a woman who I am Friends with and attracted to also. I'd tell her how I felt and ask if she wanted to spend any of the remaining time with me.

If her answer was "no", I'd feel bad but at least I asked!

With only a month left, I would not have to worry about if it disturbed our friendship in the long run.

Best Answer

lol a strategist. BTW you should ask and tell her now you might be pleasently surprised.

Best Answer

No. I am not willing to risk the friendship if she does not feel the same way. With no future, then the risk would no longer exist. Besides, I am already 90+% sure that her answer would be NFW.

Best Answer