He refuses to believe his own mistakes have caused our problems and systematically will set traps to have me fall on too look jealous, ignorant, ....rules for him but yet he has different rules for me
beautysmilez beautysmilez 41-45 7 Answers Jan 27, 2011

Get out before he drags you down. sounds like he could wreck your life.

Best Answer

Ditch that zero and get yourself a hero.

Best Answer

I am going through this right now. I feel intensely disliked by my husband. I am truly alone. He will not hear my feelings without denying them and yelling, getting defensive and bringing up old unresolved issues. I just tried to talk to him on how I CAN'T talk to him and he told me after getting angry that he didn't want to talk to me. It was in bed and I knew if I uttered another word he would leave the room in anger and retreat to the computer or tv.for the entire night and then blame his tiredness on me in the morning. I cannot win. I decided to leave the bedroom first. I have two children to take care of in the morning and I don't know how to get it together. If I try to talk to him tomorrow he will tell me he is at work but doesnt tell me he will speak to me later . He doesn't seem to care or want to make an effort to resolve issues. I think he wants to upset me so much so that I leave, not him. He wouldn't want to look bad. I am so sad. I do have a therapist for Monday but how do I make it through the night and the weekend without blowing up, making myself look crazy? Being so disliked and disrespected by your spouse is hard to take. We've been married for 26 years. I didn't always feel so hated.

Best Answer

Get a reality check?

Best Answer

Had one got rid of him. Was trying to excuse his failure to the relationship by trying to ruin yours. He is already crossing the line by putting you in a bad situation. Don't fall for the idiot if you stay with him and stop playing his game. Refuse to indulge him and maybe he will stop. The important things is, How much are you going to tolerate his behavior? How much emotional garbage are you going to endure? Are the results going to stay the same if you stay or go? Only you can answer the question and time will only tell. My sorrows go out to you. It is hard to make a quick decision and it also takes timing.

Best Answer

he sounds like a bit of a narcissist..<br />
not very fun to be around. <br />
being with someone that distorts reality makes you feel like you are going crazy after a while. <br />
surround yourself with some nice people and put your thoughts in a happy place.<br />
then try to figure out whether this is what you want from your life<br />
good luck

Best Answer