What would you do if you lived two doors down from a narcotics dealer and some dangerous acting people started to show up regularly around your house?
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 23 Answers Apr 5, 2010

I think maybe I would go back to school, some light college courses or maybe some art programs.

Best Answer

It actually happened, my friend. House across street was suddenly, obviously, an meth lab. We had two kids, pets, a mortgage. We went to police, then we acted like we were going on Atlanta Lockheed job for two months & were renting to pipeline rats for the summer. Put cats in vet hotel & ourselves into efficiency hotel for a month while DEA guy moved in (acted like it) & handled things. Apparently, it was a small part of a big string of labs run by a few guys who visited each place. They ended up catching badasses elsewhere but shut down our unwelcome neighbor. We still own it but live elsewhere now -- hard to sell a place that has tornado damage AND used to have a meth lab neighbor. We had no choice, though. Can replace the house & land, not each other & especially not our kids.

Best Answer

enjoy not having to walk so far :)

Best Answer

open an account

Best Answer

Do nothing until it affects me.

Best Answer

Take down license plate numbers and send them to the narcotics unit. Keep a gun handy. Complain to the newspaper or city council representative. Move.

Best Answer

I had one next door.

They knew I knew. It was an uneasy truce for a year. til their competition moved in across the street. Then I began to regularly call the police. (The truce came about because I knew the police were already surveilling the house)

Best Answer

Don't mess with them and they don't mess with you.

Best Answer

I would let the police know what is going on in the neighborhood. I wouldn't want any of the kids in the neighborhood getting hurt by either the dealer or the buyers.

Best Answer

Hmmm call crime stoppers anonymously

Best Answer

I would be worried and not be outside during the same times that they are, avoid them etc.

Best Answer

Ask for a product and price list.

Seriously, I'd probably start looking for another place. You could report the behavior anonymously but meanwhile your safety is at risk. I'd certainly start keeping my kids and pets indoors in the evening if nothing else -- and also invest in some pepper spray until either you move or your friendly neighborhood dealer does.

Best Answer

Video tape suspicious activity with a remote video camera from someplace NOT on your property and then turn it in anonymously to the police.

Best Answer

Hmmmm, living in Detroit that is a tricky one. If he/she was a weed dealer I would let them alone and buy from them (until my own meds come to bud in 6 weeks). But if he/she is dealing DEATH (any opiates) then I'd drop a dime {well now a quarter} on them.

Best Answer

Do what I do now and carry on living

Best Answer

I would inform the police and move.

Best Answer