At that point I would have to either physically go & find them, or, accept that I can't go on loving from afar & cry/will/force them out of my system. Both options are highly emotional of course but with the latter, time will help to heal.

Best Answer

I don't know sometimes I just feel like ending it all. but there's always hope, but the pain is unbearable.

Best Answer

enjoy the feeling bcz its the feeling of love ^ ^ damned am so miss him now.....

Best Answer

yes it is.. its really love and I wonder does he feel it too... does he feel the love?

Best Answer

dont even bother that hon^ ^ love is about giving not receiving as for me :)

Best Answer

awhhh u stalking me baby^^...

Best Answer

It depends if that person is around and or cares for you too and really , what can you do...just try to find something to fill the spot that seems empty

Best Answer

You just have to ride it out until time dulls it a little.

Best Answer

Take a leap and try to find that person.

Best Answer

I really want too, I just dont know how to find him

Best Answer

When was the last time you saw him?

Best Answer

almost 8 months.. back in early April

Best Answer

Almost 8 months ago.. early April

Best Answer

Is there any way for you to contact him?

Best Answer

no.. i have no way of contacting him, i have no phone number or address for him

Best Answer

You might know someone that knows his contact info. I hope that you two can reconnect. It sounds like you really love him.

Best Answer

yes I know someone that does but i dont know how to contact that person either.. I do really love him, im just wondering if he feels the same as i

Best Answer