I would ask him what his problem was back then.

Best Answer

There were a few bully back at my school especially one where teacher done **** all about him for many years until he got expelled 6 years later. He would steal money of your or anything to eat etc..and no one believed us he'd bully me from time to time until his demise in 1991. However justice was done in 2009 when I saw him in a local pub with five blokes as I with with a mate so I went up to him reminded him who i was and he ******* himself as was his boyfriend and his mates that they beggedme not to hurt em so i thanked the man upstair for his help

Best Answer

This actually happened to me once with one bully. I was at an event and saw him, considered acknowledging him for about a half a second since his bully friends weren't with him but the wounds were still way too fresh and I didn't want to lose my buzz and I was having a great time so I just ignored him.

Best Answer

I did........after a gap of 10 years he had given me a good beating when I was about 11 or 12.......I met the same gut ten years later....I had filled out well (and had four years boxing to boot) and I met him with my brother (who was a big lump too). He was at the bar and wimpy now as he had not grown and was going bald<br />
I tapped him on the shoulder and as stared into my chest I reminded him of ten year ago when he and his brother had given me a good hiding and I introduced him to my brother. I told him about the years of nightmares he had given me and I told him that when we finished our drinks we would take him outside for a chat. We turned our backs trying not to laugh out loud as we are just not into that we were brought up to bear no grudges...however he swallowed his drink and made his excuses and ran....never met him again but boy did I enjoy it

Best Answer

Let's just hope I would've changed by that time. Otherwise... I would smash a broken beer bottle into his face, and cut his ******* ear off.

Best Answer

I did not have any bullies. If I did, I would smile at her/him.

Best Answer

flush their head in a toilet like they did to me

Best Answer