dreamyworld dreamyworld 22-25, M 8 Answers Dec 17, 2010

Tell them you were trying out the old Julian Calendar for a year and ask them what they thought of it. People like it when others pretend their opinion is valuable and sought-out and that particular excuse should make them forget about their missed birthday for a few minutes at least.<br />
Honestly--any adult that would get upset about someone missing their birthday needs to have their brains re-adjusted with a 5lb. frying pan. Birthdays for adults are a nuisance.

Best Answer

Ring them up and ask did they get your parcel OK<br />
When they say it didn't arrive get all upset and say you're sorry but it was so expensive you couldn't afford to get them another one<br />
That should fox them

Best Answer

I'm a guy. Doing something for a friend's birthday is entirely optional. (My friend didn't get me **** for my birthday.)

Best Answer

i just tell them that i am genuinly sorry. happens all the time to me. people now know that if they want me to remember their birthday then they must tell me the day before. also i tend to give gifts at random times and not on special days , this seems to make up for it :-)

Best Answer

Say "Happy Belated Birthday", I suppose.

Best Answer